💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who's better than Gaga on stage

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

TheQueenLG
Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

no shade for Beyonce but for me she's kinda boring on stage cause is always the same choreo , also what some user say, she can't sing jazz the same way as gaga (not talking about vocal range) cause for me her voice did not transmite any emotion

also gaga's performances are always something special that makes you feel different kind of feelings

that's my opinion tho :bon:

No honey, those are facts.:reductive:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaTookMyWig
Just now, Mythos said:

Dear lord you are all on edge... watch some ****, and release some pressure, it helps :awkney:

tumblr_oogz4qLsFM1qac1soo1_500.gif

Girl, you came here and acted like boo-boo the fool, and now you're triggered because you got called out on your ****? Get it together, Bey wouldn't be proud of you. :ladyhaha:

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, GagaTookMyWig said:

Girl, you came here and acted like boo-boo the fool, and now you're triggered because you got called out on your ****? Get it together, Bey wouldn't be proud of you. :ladyhaha:

ahahha let her go though it isn't worth it

GagaTookMyWig
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

ahahha let her go though it isn't worth it

True. She can go back to BeyHive twitter, we may have time to evacuate before they bash our heads with bottles of hot sauce. 

TheRoof
4 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

No honey, those are facts.:reductive:

i know:reductive:

i was trying to avoid that Bey stan,  cause i wan't the thread to be productive :bon:

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

i was trying to avoid that Bey stan,  cause i wan't the thread to be productive :bon:

I'm proud of you :hug:

TheQueenLG
1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

Next time just spill the tea. We don't need to filter the truth for a pressed Bey stan. 

UPDATE: I went from 0-SALTY real fast when someone actually thought that Gaga wasn't the best performer of our generation. :ladyhaha:

Gaga is the only one living, she is the best all around, no one else even comes close.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

NIGHTCRAWLER

Update: I watched some of Pink's performances according to what some monsters said here and that's true, she gives real theatrical performances. Vocals aren't always perfect but she gives what she has on stage!!!! as receipt: 

I did not know but the bish can set a performance, that's awesome 

TheRoof
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I'm proud of you :hug:

and i love this thread:bon: , frankenstein(ed) rumor and Taylor daily is...... :madge:

TheQueenLG
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Update: I watched some of Pink's performances according to what some monsters said here and that's true, she gives real theatrical performances. Vocals aren't always perfect but she gives what she has on stage!!!! as receipt: 

Pink is really talented. She is no Gaga, but her acrobatic performances are some of the best I've seen.

Archived