Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who's better than Gaga on stage

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Antonoff said:

Beyoncé and Madonna are some of the best performers.

Taylor is quite interesting actually, watch her tours

Yeah I bet Taylor is! I was just disappointed on the performance she made on SNL with Ready For It, I was expecting her to give more

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRoof

Janet Jackson:diane: , a legend out of the spotlight thanks to misogyny america:madge: 

i don't know if is "better" cause they're different kind of performers :bon: but she's definitely great on stage

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

Gaga and Beyonce are both great performers of this generation. Beyonce will sing and do her choreo on point and get everything done, successfully performing her set perfectly. But Gaga does more than that. Gaga might not dance as well, but she can captivate the audience and entertain them in a theatrical way. People expect performances from Bey but they don't know what to expect from Gaga, which makes it more exciting :bon:

that said, the thread can rest in peace ... amen :tony:

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

Janet Jackson:diane: , a legend out of the spotlight thanks to misogyny america:madge: 

i don't know if is "better" cause they're different kind of performers :bon: but she's definitely great on stage

yeah I was obviously talking about the new generation 

TheRoof
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

yeah I was obviously talking about the new generation 

ohh so in that case.....

credits to @Red :bon:

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Indyl said:

P!nk puts on a pretty awesome show, and her live vocals are arguably more stable/superior to Gaga's. 

receipt ?

GagaTookMyWig
4 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Gaga and Beyonce are both great performers of this generation. Beyonce will sing and do her choreo on point and get everything done, successfully performing her set perfectly. But Gaga does more than that. Gaga might not dance as well, but she can captivate the audience and entertain them in a theatrical way. People expect performances from Bey but they don't know what to expect from Gaga, which makes it more exciting :bon:

True, with Beyonce it's still very good (albeit overhyped) but very predictable. Good vocals, lot of choreo, lot of ass-shaking, a couple trillion messages on BLM and some nice costumes. With Gaga, it could be blood, vomit, falling down off a piano, it's just manic, and that's beautiful. 

1 minute ago, Indyl said:

P!nk puts on a pretty awesome show, and her live vocals are arguably more stable/superior to Gaga's. 

Her 2010 Grammys performance of Glitter in the Air is one of the greatest performances this century.  

Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

i gave you credit instead of  a" email" mess :emma:

I’m sorry, I am already rehearsing my diss segment for my next world tour

Archived