💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

A Very Gaga Family- THE PROJECT

lost in limbo

Featured Posts

lost in limbo

So, I did this for fun in this thread: 

and @Sneaky Oliver loved it and asked me to do a thread about it and I, as I also loved it, decided to do it and had more details

So, here's Gaga's albums as her children: 

The Fame: The popular one, she has all the boys and girls wanting her. She makes her own clothes and is very promiscous. She's very spoiled and bratty, although she's secretly a hopeless romantic and loves vintage stuff. She and TFM have an ongoing love-hate relationship. She and ARTPOP are the closest. When she reaches adulthood, she becomes famous.

TFM: The gay emo goth kid, he is the one everyone comes and say "oh you're such a cute boy" "you're so pretty and smart" and he secretly loves the attention. He's very smart and popular despite his personality. Loves fashion. He had an ex named Alejandro and they sometimes meet to hook-up. As an adult, he works as a barista because he didn't go to college and that was the first thing that popped.

BTW: The pansexual girl, mom's favorite and she knows it. She has a crazy change of styles and she is the "peace and love" girl. She gets along the best with TFM and vice-versa. She loves to piss off religious people as a hobbie, and she has a secret love for country music. She had a breakdown in her young adulthood, but she carried herself up and managed to create her foundation, the Born This Way Foundation, which she focuses on 24/7.

ARTPOP: The crazy artsy chick, she and TF compete for the spot as the bissexual of the family. People find her weird, although she's a great artist and once you know her well, you'll love her. She and TF get along very well and ARTPOP is secretly also very promiscuous because of TF's influence. Her favorite artist is Andy Warhol and she dreams of meeting Jeff Koons and Marina Abramovic. Had a problem with drugs sometime in the past. She loves Greek Mythology and fashion. As an adult, she works as an artist online. 

Cheek To Cheek: Bigender, and although they're the fourth child, they act like the oldest and caring. They love classical music, and their wardrobe is a mix of classy and avant-garde clothes the other kids helped them choose. They're generally seen with a more femme style. They and Joanne get along very well. Have a really good relationship with elder people and embraces their Italian roots stronger than all their siblings. They finds their older siblings too obnoxious, although they love them all like a parent and are especially fond of BTW. As an adult, they work at a jazz club as a singer.

Joanne: Joanne is the youngest, yet the smartest. She was on the way to become more like her two older siblings, yet C2C had to take care of her very often and so she grew singing jazz since she was 13. Very vulgar yet religious, she prays atleast every night. She had a really bad breakup in the past she doesn't like refering, and she's very close to her friends. She's also had some wild experiences with cowboys that nobody really understands. She's secretly very sexual and "weird" like her older siblings, and she can get wild when she wants. She is also "love and peace" like BTW, and she shares much of BTW's morals, which just makes BTW proud  She's currently in college.

Red and Blue: Gaga's secret daughter, only TF remembers her well, as she ran away from home a while after TFM was born. Very shy and soft-spoken, she fell in love with a guy. Gaga didn't allow her to date him and they ran away together. Gaga regrets that everyday and swore never do that again. She loved playing piano and flowers, and she had a group of friends who miss her. Her current whereabouts are unknown.

Opinions?

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo
1 minute ago, GeeYewWhai said:

this needs to be a TV series

A Very Gaga Family, what a hit show

The mad shade rolling around

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

lost in limbo