TheRoof

Featured Posts

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

Guys

Stop being ridiculous 

Yall are gonna be so dissapointed if you don’t dehype yourselves. No new music is coming soon. 

Anastasios

5:25 "the clock is ticking until the next time."

I think it has something to do with the new album. It was probably something about the original lg5 record and then gaga decided to postpone the album and created Joanne instead.

I really believe in it. The clock is a sign!

HausOfMark
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

no i mean with the clock band. did anything happen with it or was it the girl that got hit?

-Mark

14 hours ago, malongaga said:

nKTIqOL_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

it does have a clock on it...

what are we :selena::selena: zooming in to see if wristbands have clocks on  :toofunny:

2 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

what are we :selena::selena: zooming in to see if wristbands have clocks on  :toofunny:

Tragic. :emma: gurl, goodnight.

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Sandrology

THIS HAS TO DO WITH THE WITCHING HOUR! (Gaga mentioned it first at Coachella together with The Cure release.)

In Wikipedia it says: 

In folklore, the witching hour or devil's hour is a time of night associated with supernatural events. Creatures such as witches, demons, ghosts, and gremlins are thought to appear and to be at their most powerful. [...] More recently, the hours between midnight and 2 a.m. have been considered the witching hour.

Guess what.. on the Wristband it says 11:53 - 7 Minutes before Midnight aka the start of the Witching Hour.

I mirrored Christians post and guess what? The Clock says 1:53 - 7 Minutes before 2 a.m. aka the End of the Witching hour.

20171112_171212.jpg

https://picload.org/view/droggapi/20171112_171212.png.html

Together with Frankenstein/Frankensteined as rumor, that Song would fit perfectly in the Albums concept.

Archived