💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

something will happen at tonight's concert

TheRoof

Featured Posts

Since tonight is a clock symbol and the last show was a tea cup, could it be that they're printed on so that security can differentiate between VIP wristband's so that people who were at the last show can't use it again for this one?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

"my fans think everything I do is cryptic"

first of all bitch, everything you do is cryptic

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

lost in limbo

Sitting here on the front row of the mess to see the meltdowns happen

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Petrichor
1 minute ago, Greg said:

Since tonight is a clock symbol and the last show was a tea cup, could it be that they're printed on so that security can differentiate between VIP wristband's so that people who were at the last show can't use it again for this one?

That’s a good idea but I don’t think so because the wristbands have the date printed on them.

Ok but there was tea on my bracelet on September 4th AND on November 3rd in Montreal, why is everyone acting like something happened in Detroit ? The clock thing is weird tho, but these wristsbands look so cheap I don’t think they have anything to do with Gaga

8 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Exactly, the sentence contradicts itself, so Im confused as to what they truly meant. 

The venue wants to remind Gaga of their curfew, so Gaga put them on the wristbands :poot: 

Brooklyn Nights

These wrist bands have probably been printed for a long time. I doubt it means anything sadly :c they just put random things on them. Like the tea cup in Montreal meant absolutely nothing.

1 minute ago, CyanLights said:

I don't believe it is, she is at the mohegan sun arena tonight 

Logo-Arena-281x90.jpg

Content_placeholder_image-e1412695791704 

a clock is not their logo

2 minutes ago, Kefir said:

:awkney:

I'm just playing the game :selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

GypsyVida
18 minutes ago, Kefir said:

As I remember good a few days ago Gaga's team put a cup of tea on the wristbands.

I think they just put something there to make it more 'exclusive' :poot:

yeah but why would the clock be set to 11:53 PM on A SATURDAY which means that it'd be officially released on a Sunday (tomorrow) which Apple likes to release music on Fridays, Tuesdays, and SUNDAYS

LG6 IS COMING SISTERNS! :excited2:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

TheRoof
7 minutes ago, Stef said:

Something will happen at tonight’s show? Yes, she’ll sing some songs, dance a bit, sing melon raisins and then go home :poot:

Remember when there was tea cups on the Detroit wristbands and nothing happened? 

look at my edit now

also stef you always trying to kill the hype :poot: sorry but there's no coming back to the hype train :poot:

Archived