Anderson123
3 hours ago, Cassidyfal said:

Born this way to ARTPOP = 2 year difference

Art pop to Joanne = 3 year difference

Joanne to LG6 = estimate 4 year difference

giphy.webp

Schizophonic
7 hours ago, MelbHawker said:

He needs to quit with the hype, honestly. 

This record won't be out for at least another 1.5 years knowing how ha majesty our Queen works / she's still on the JWT and will be for a while / A Star Is Born etc. 

the big thing for me is. when you make an pop album and want it to sound fresh and futuristic, you cant write songs and wait 2 years to release them or worse skip them and make last minute songs because you just feel different now then 2 years ago.

i think a huge plus for the fame monster was that it came out shortly after it was finished and really in time with the place she was back then.

9 hours ago, Elson said:

Technically any album is a little sister to its previous so Im taking this with a grain of salt

Exactly

14 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

the big thing for me is. when you make an pop album and want it to sound fresh and futuristic, you cant write songs and wait 2 years to release them or worse skip them and make last minute songs because you just feel different now then 2 years ago.

i think a huge plus for the fame monster was that it came out shortly after it was finished and really in time with the place she was back then.

True tbf

14 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

She better add the RedOne bops though

On 11/13/2017 at 10:52 AM, BloodyM said:

Exactly! When I was a kid I used to be very disappointed when mum/dad would promise me something and fail to meet their promise. And the same goes with Gaga and dedicated fans. Even though she does give her best and does it for the fans, a lot have felt disappointed by promises/expectations. So like you are saying, its best if they sit down and analyse before anything else. p.s Thank you for understanding my point! 

Ughh this is true af

MelbHawker
15 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

I don't think the music on LG6 will be old, shelved songs though. I think the music on it will be the stuff she's working on right now.

TFM was a once-in-a-career type album. The music, her fame and her popularity at the time equated to somewhat of a Pop phenomenon.  Thematically, I think ARTPOP & Joanne struggled a little; they were less distinct than her previous works in terms of what those albums wanted to say. 

I'm actually not really liking the whole 'ARTPOPs little sister' tag that Paul is using to try and tease LG6. It irks me. I know the upcoming release is going to be nothing like ARTPOP, but still it irks me. 

ryanripley
On 14/11/2017 at 6:06 PM, Cassidyfal said:

Born this way to ARTPOP = 2 year difference

Art pop to Joanne = 3 year difference

Joanne to LG6 = estimate 4 year difference

TF - TFM = 1 year

TFM - BTW = 2 years

BTW - ARTPOP = the hip delayed the album by months, so originally just about 2 years

ARTPOP - C2C  = 1 year

C2C - Joanne = 2 years

so i really estimate a 2 year wait and we've already done one

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Ibsen Ferreira

I do not like the productions of this man. GaGa will make a mistake if he gives the production of the next album to him.

Most of the songs he produced from Born This Way were helped by other producers such as genius Fernando Garibay who she's insists on not working with him anymore.

The only song that i like of his productions is "Government Hooker"

I think it's time for GaGa to give people what they really want from her. She had the opportunity to work with the best of electronic / pop music, for example, Giorgio Moroder, Nile Rodgers ... Where is "Funk the Punk"? I still hope to see her return to being the queen of the dance floor, she could work example with Daft Punk, RedOne however repetitive it always does an incredible job, and it's not like the collaborations of GaGa with White Shadow. In the end, they are good, but they do not sound like her incredible songs, it's as if something is missing to be really GaGa pop music

BlingNotTheMusic
On 11/14/2017 at 2:57 AM, Brizzle said:

Screenshot_20171114_104039_2.png

Holeeeeee Chit.

If nothing arrives on Friday then Paul is officially dead to me.

Omg omg omg omg 

Archived