💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Come To Mama

czechflash

Featured Posts

Hey LM!

I got Come To Mama ticket, and I wanna make sure I will be right by the stage. Should I be by the arena few hours ahead? Or how many people is there for Come to mama usually? 

Thank you

PS.: Washington DC

GagaStoleMyWig
25 minutes ago, czechflash said:

Hey LM!

I got Come To Mama ticket, and I wanna make sure I will be right by the stage. Should I be by the arena few hours ahead? Or how many people is there for Come to mama usually? 

Thank you

PS.: Washington DC

If that's you in your prof pic you are delicious. :v:

ryanripley

i've seen a few people on here say they didn't even need to get there that early HOWEVER don't take my words as the truth since i'm not a concert expert :selena: 

if nobody answers you here, i suggest crawling through this part of the forum for threads which ask the same question as yours:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/forum/83-joanne-world-tour/

hopefully, you'll work it out :hug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

50 minutes ago, GagaStoleMyWig said:

If that's you in your prof pic you are delicious. :v:

lol, thats me... thanks :D

I just wish i could get the cheapest ticket.. All i have ever wanted to do was see mother perform. .I have followed her since just dance.. But because i take primary care of my disabled sister i have never been able to afford a ticket to go.. I would never change what i do for my sister i just wish one day i could go to a show :(

Kenzie Scholl

I'm going to be getting to the venue around 7 am or so. I wanna get barricade again so I'm totally fine with waiting for 12ish hours. 

when i went (aug 8, los angeles) i was 27th CTM and got there around 8/8:30 am? the venue ended up numbering us which allowed us to go back home, hotel, wherever and then come back at 2:30/3:30 or something. i think they've been doing that for other venues too but i'm not sure. i fluctuated between barricade/2d row of main stage(little bit of crowd shift since she moves across the arena and such). i'd say its worth going really early, especially since i got to go back to my hotel and take a fat nap inbetween. if i were you i wouldn't arrive any later than 9am for barricade. i'd say there was maybe 200-300 CTM? I honestly dont remember but it seemed that everyone ended up within the first 10 rows or so since the stage is so long. i was in a good spot, center but to the left a bit right in front of the stairs to the first taco. i wouldn't try for dead center tho.

edit- rip i didnt read which date it was for. hope hunty is already there :toofunny:

Archived