Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Star Wars Live Action TV Series

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

starwarslogo.png

Disney has closed a deal with director Rian Johnson to develop a new “Star Wars” trilogy, and it is planning a live-action “Star Wars” TV series to air on its entertainment streaming service that is expected to launch by the end of 2019.

Thoughts? This makes me very excited!

-Mark

Tom Nook

I’ll be here for it as long it’s good quality I expect Game of Thrones level of quality 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

PoshLife

I'm really not sure how I feel about it. My understanding is that it takes places far into the future and isn't about the Skywalkers. To me that sounds like Expanded Universe stuff - and if that's the case then I'm not here for it. The phrase "high-budget fanfiction" comes to mind :laughga: 

Live-action tv show... depends on what it's about. I was excited about the one they announced (but never did) years ago that was supposed to be set between episodes 2 and 3 and centered around Aayla Secura and a few other Jedi who survived Order 66. But then they decided everyone died and that was that.

So... meh. Haha

TimisaMonster

Give me that Old Republic show that I nee-eeed! :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

OMG YEEES :giveup: I always wanted a Star Wars series that's not a cartoon nor made of legos

... and now i just sit in silence.

ProdigyARTPOP
42 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

I’ll be here for it as long it’s good quality I expect Game of Thrones level of quality 

You can for sure expect this, considering “Star Wars” is super popular, you can expect them to have a huge budget, because they know they’ll reap a bigger reward 

Archived