💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

2018 GGD Top 40 Charts

DesertWolf

Featured Posts

DesertWolf

5.      (+) Troye Sivan - My My My  Pk: 5  WoC: 2   LW: 24  Pts:  33u (45u)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DesertWolf

4.      (-) Lady Gaga - Million Reasons  Pk: 1  WoC: 14  LW: 3  Pts:  35u (663u)

DesertWolf

3.      (+) Rita Ora - Anywhere  Pk: 2  WoC: 10  LW: 4  Pts:  37u (341u)

DesertWolf

2.      (+) Dua Lipa - IDGAF  Pk: 2  WoC: 3  LW: 8  Pts:  42u (114u)

DesertWolf

1.      (=) Lady Gaga - The Cure

Peak: 1  Weeks on Chart: 14  Last Week: 1 Points This Week:  59u (Total points: 884u) GOLD

10th week at #1

DesertWolf

OP, playlist (one song missing), poll and survey updated, here's the link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HYP5N9D

Those who have send me their last.fm usernames won't have to send me their songs, I'll take them by myself. So if you're lazy to keep sending songs each week you can just give me your username and I won't have to tag you each week for songs, it's up to you guys ;)

1 hour ago, crisjackd said:

26.   NE The Cranberries - Ode To My Family  Pk: 26  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts:  11u

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, crisjackd said:

13.   RE The Cranberries - Zombie  Pk: 13  WoC: 2  LW: -  Pts:  16u (29u)

tumblr_nhtmjy8U861rb4nxeo3_400.gif

❤❤

DesertWolf

I'm waiting for your songs, remember you have time till saturday morning, you can make the survey, send me your songs by DM or either give me your last.fm user and I'll do the rest. Here's the link to the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HYP5N9D

Also don't forget to vote on the poll :lolly:

DesertWolf

I know y'all busy streaming Joanne, but while you're doing that you can also send me your songs for the next top 40 ;) Here's the survey once more: 

23 hours ago, crisjackd said:

Instead of doing the survey each week you can just give me your last.fm username as some already did, and I'll take your top songs by myself. You have time till tomorrow morning to send me whatever you want and also don't forget to vote on the poll :pray:

DesertWolf
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Oh sorry for being late! My Last.FM username is Maaarte. :bon:

Why aren't you listening to Joanne Piano Version on repeat? :triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered:

2 minutes ago, crisjackd said:

Why aren't you listening to Joanne Piano Version on repeat? :triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered:

Because I was at work and I'm actually watching the video on repeat, thank you very much. :triggered:

DesertWolf
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Because I was at work and I'm actually watching the video on repeat, thank you very much. :triggered:

You can add some extension (last.fm scrobbler) for chrome so it will count your youtube streams towards last.fm, in case you didn't know ;)

2 minutes ago, crisjackd said:

You can add some extension (last.fm scrobbler) for chrome so it will count your youtube streams towards last.fm, in case you didn't know ;)

I know, I do have the extension for Safari but it isn't working well sadly. I will reinstall it I guess. :poot:

Archived