💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Long Is The Show?

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

How long is a typical JWT show?  And how has her timeliness been? On time? Late?

im seeing her in D.C. Trying to book a mega bus to go straight back to NYC immediately after the show.  My options are 12:30am or 3am - what's the safest bet? Will the show be done before 11:30??

♥ Kindness Police.

Edonis

The show usually runs for about an 1 hr and 30 min. However, Lady Gaga isn’t known as Latey Gaga for no reason :selena:

Luckily, most arenas have curfew around 11:30 so yes, even if she runs late, it will still end around then. The 12:30 am train should be more than fine. 

venusfly

I'm not quite sure how she has been in the current leg but she was late for every show of the first leg, with it usually starting around 10pm. I'm not sure if it will be done by 11.30, but you should definitely be able to make 12.30. The typical show lasts 1 hour and 30 mins.

Sylvanas
6 hours ago, Venusfly said:

I'm not quite sure how she has been in the current leg but she was late for every show of the first leg, with it usually starting around 10pm. I'm not sure if it will be done by 11.30, but you should definitely be able to make 12.30. The typical show lasts 1 hour and 30 mins.

She was on time at 8:30 for Fenway. :stalkga:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Archived