49 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Even more away from god wow

omg kholset l nekte

20 minutes ago, androiduser said:

is this just sales, without streaming?

there is no streaming anyway :emma:

chaeri pls

Mikey Monster

Tbh I’ve never been a huge swifty fan but she has some awesome bops that I jam to. Also I like her cuz her and Gaga are cool with each other lol ❤️

Mikey McCampbell

Supersonic
9 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Nah - I doubt it will best 1989

HDD says it will 100% best 1989. If promo works well, it could go above and beyond 1,500,000. :air:

LaLuna

The madness continues :saladga:

What do people see in her? I don't get it, sorry. I really don't. Drag me if you want, but you'll never make me like her. 

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

HDD says it will 100% best 1989. If promo works well, it could go above and beyond 1,500,000. :air:

I just don’t think so but if I’m wrong then I’m wrong. 

LetsGetHigh
6 hours ago, hunty said:

omg kholset l nekte

No im gonna use it every time something tragic like this happens :lolly:

6 hours ago, Scathach said:

The madness continues :saladga:

What do people see in her? I don't get it, sorry. I really don't. Drag me if you want, but you'll never make me like her. 

My friends and I were listening to her old stuff today, and she really built her early reputation on cute (and very good!) country-pop songwriting. She's established a very wide fanbase, from her old "America's sweetheart" Midwestern white demographic, to younger girls and white gays. It's fairly noticeable in the sense that she doesn't really tackle a lot of social issues, or speak on feminism all too deeply, because it might break the fanbase (smart move in the context of business, but also shady).

She's very palatable to many audiences, which is a double edged sword. It's mostly been in her favor, considering her success, but more and more people are noticing her peculiar silence on certain political issues* and the way her team handles interactions.

*I know I know, celebrities aren't obligated to speak on social issues or whatever. But they definitely have the opportunity to. I don't hate Taylor, but there's a reason I stan Gaga more.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived