Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
opinion

CEREMONY | Adele - 25

Featured Posts

datlastfam   Paws Up 1,369
datlastfam
1 minute ago, Stefani Gaga said:

4. All I Ask - 8,4

I3mIx0X.jpg

 

RATES:

Highest (11): @BabyMonster @Antonoff @Alan123 @FlopSlurper @Ugly Boy @itsbriceidk @datlastfam @highlikegaga

Lowest (1): @MonsterGaga5555

 

COMMENTS:

@Antonoff (11): the first time i heard it i was in hard times with my boyfriend, now ex, so it has some nostalgia taste for me

@kyanewest (4.5): Don't like the melody, it bores me, and too much screaming, gave me a bit of a headache, and then she sings the damn chorus in a higher pitch, too much, unbearable. Her voice is a little strident too, it hurts.

@itsbriceidk (11):

Vocals 2/2

Lyrics 2/2

Production 2/2

Melody 2/2

Longevity 2/2

The best song Adele has ever made! No questions asked  I love the attitude in the intro vocals too. And the strong vocals in the chorus after the build-up in the pre-chorus. :tea: The live performance of this on SNL is definitely one of the best moments of my life :sara:

xCANCELLED-1280x854-1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
highlikegaga   Paws Up 913
highlikegaga
Just now, Stefani Gaga said:

4. All I Ask - 8,4

I3mIx0X.jpg

 

RATES:

Highest (11): @BabyMonster @Antonoff @Alan123 @FlopSlurper @Ugly Boy @itsbriceidk @datlastfam @highlikegaga

Lowest (1): @MonsterGaga5555

 

COMMENTS:

@Antonoff (11): the first time i heard it i was in hard times with my boyfriend, now ex, so it has some nostalgia taste for me

@kyanewest (4.5): Don't like the melody, it bores me, and too much screaming, gave me a bit of a headache, and then she sings the damn chorus in a higher pitch, too much, unbearable. Her voice is a little strident too, it hurts.

@itsbriceidk (11):

Vocals 2/2

Lyrics 2/2

Production 2/2

Melody 2/2

Longevity 2/2

The best song Adele has ever made! No questions asked  I love the attitude in the intro vocals too. And the strong vocals in the chorus after the build-up in the pre-chorus. :tea: The live performance of this on SNL is definitely one of the best moments of my life :sara:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3336-1367423372-4.g

tenor.gif

tumblr_o47t0v6q1L1sc4v2fo8_250.gif

tumblr_inline_opqyywV8kv1ucj8tt_540.gif

 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

yes i'm being this extra :emma:

Spoiler

what if she never loves again? :(

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hades   Paws Up 13,733
Hades

If only i gave 1's to get my 11 higher like others...:lolly:

tumblr_m74b8vwSs61qlxwl3o1_500.gif

Edited by Hades
  • LMAO 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
slayo   Paws Up 3,675
slayo
Just now, Hades said:

If only i gave 1's to to get my 11 higher like others...:lolly:

tumblr_m74b8vwSs61qlxwl3o1_500.gif

call em out sis @Creyk

  • Like 4
~ Nina Bo'Nina Banana Fo'Fana Osama Bin Laden On Season 9 Brown

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BBhomemaker   Paws Up 2,276
BBhomemaker

WAAAT Send My Love and All I Ask are over :sharon:  what's happened ? ! 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Antonoff   Paws Up 2,724
Antonoff

All I Ask  remains as her best, bye

mdn.gif

... and now i just sit in silence.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
highlikegaga   Paws Up 913
highlikegaga
Just now, Hades said:

If only i gave 1's to to get my 11 higher like others...:lolly:

tumblr_m74b8vwSs61qlxwl3o1_500.gif

OMG YOU CAN ACTUALLY DO THAT?

tenor.gif?itemid=6111216

My lowest was 7.5. I gave all of your flop faves 10s:grr:and now my baby all i ask is #4

 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BBhomemaker   Paws Up 2,276
BBhomemaker

When We Were Young you're my last hope :pray:

I like Hello and WUTB but they are way too much overrated 

Edited by BBhomemaker
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hades   Paws Up 13,733
Hades
Just now, highlikegaga said:

OMG YOU CAN ACTUALLY DO THAT?

tenor.gif?itemid=6111216

My lowest was 7.5. I gave all of your flop faves 10s:grr:and now my baby all i ask is #4

 

Nah. I only give such a low score if a song is actually that bad. My lowest was probably a 5 to Sweetest Devotion. I don't remember.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
slayo   Paws Up 3,675
slayo

Hello better snatch now and put these irrelevants in their places

~ Nina Bo'Nina Banana Fo'Fana Osama Bin Laden On Season 9 Brown

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
highlikegaga   Paws Up 913
highlikegaga

I can't at y'all paying dust to my girl AIA.

74e7b8a2-c332-4aea-bfc2-abf3ea7efc9b.inl

I'm off to bed now. :emma:Gonna cry myself to sleep tonight. :selena:

 

edit: tell hello (which is #1 obv) i said good-bye

Edited by highlikegaga
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stefani Gaga   Paws Up 3,041
Stefani Gaga

3. Water Under the Bridge - 8.59

pVoa7I5.jpg

 

RATES:

Highest (11): @permotio @bumblebee @LittleMonster20 @Ruthy @TheWitness

Lowest (2): @TylerBR97

 

COMMENTS:

@TylerBR97 (2): 

-Ugh, aged like milk for me

-SO basic

-Lyrics and instrumental aren't interesting

-Chorus is bland

-Her vocals should have been soaring on this track, but instead, she sounds like she's trying to force emotion or something

-It just doesn't sound well produced tome. I don't know. Something sounds SO off with this instrumental

@bumblebee (11): What kind of a progressive grove music is that compared to all the previous songs on the album. Love it so much, it has the crazy spirit of wild dancing, it's my fave

@itsbriceidk (5):

Vocals 1.5/2

Lyrics 1.5/2

Production 0.5/2

Melody 0.5/2

Longevity 1/2

The only thing i dislike about this song is how it repeats around 1min 20sec for a while. Kinda gets annoying to listen to “if you’re gonna let me down, let me down gently” over and over. The guitar in the background is also kinda stale.

  • Love 1
I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
badgirlmeat   Paws Up 1,447
badgirlmeat
3 minutes ago, Stefani Gaga said:

Lowest (2): @TylerBR97

no.png

whatever, i hope WWWY is #1 :pray:

Edited by badgirlmeat
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stefani Gaga   Paws Up 3,041
Stefani Gaga

Hello vs. When We Were Young

Who is the winner? :excited2:

adele-performing-tour-hiatus-ten.gif

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
sethrb101   Paws Up 338
sethrb101

WWWY for the win, but it's probably Hello.

Edited by sethrb101
dumbassery

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×