:selena:

Just now, Stefani Gaga said:

7. Million Years Ago - 7.87

AEixPcn.jpg

RATES:

Highest (11): @Rahel

Lowest (1): @Creyk @MonsterGaga5555

COMMENTS:

@babs (7): I think I have an issue with the fact that the lyrics sound like they were overwritten to me. This is an example of less is more. Adele's delivery saves it big time!

@TylerBR97 (6):

-Reminds me so much of Remedy. There are times where I literally have to think about it to decide if I'm listening to MYA or Remedy

-Instrumental works well here, but again suffers from having no type of climax or something. The song feels like a loop.

@highlikegaga (10): Heart-breaking song. This song once again proves Adele has more to offer than relationship driven songs. It's haunting and stays present. The emotion in her voice is able to break you into pieces and then put you back together. It's melancholic, nostalgic and very dramatic. Once again she tries to hold onto her past, that is no longer there.

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
highlikegaga

7. Million Years Ago - 7.87

AEixPcn.jpg

RATES:

Highest (11): @Rahel

Lowest (1): @Creyk @MonsterGaga5555

COMMENTS:

@babs (7): I think I have an issue with the fact that the lyrics sound like they were overwritten to me. This is an example of less is more. Adele's delivery saves it big time!

@TylerBR97 (6):

-Reminds me so much of Remedy. There are times where I literally have to think about it to decide if I'm listening to MYA or Remedy

-Instrumental works well here, but again suffers from having no type of climax or something. The song feels like a loop.

@highlikegaga (10): Heart-breaking song. This song once again proves Adele has more to offer than relationship driven songs. It's haunting and stays present. The emotion in her voice is able to break you into pieces and then put you back together. It's melancholic, nostalgic and very dramatic. Once again she tries to hold onto her past, that is no longer there.

much love for the good sis MYA

aaron l

Now I forgot which song I gave my 11 :smh:

MYA getting paid dust for being an emotional ballad :madge:

Stefani Gaga
2 minutes ago, aaron l said:

Now I forgot which song I gave my 11 :smh:

MYA getting paid dust for being an emotional ballad :madge:

I’m sorry, you gave an 11 to MYA. It’s counted in the score. I just didn’t tag you. :hug:

Stefani Gaga

6. Love in the Dark - 8.08

0G7OxpU.jpg

RATES:

Highest (11): @BBhomemaker @cav07 @AmericanGUY @Saint Hollywood

Lowest (2): @bumblebee

COMMENTS:

@TylerBR97 (8):

-Very good ballad

-The lyrics are very well written in this song. Sets up some very vivid imagery

-The addition of the harp during the second prechorus was genius

-The instrumental feels lacking. Percussion could have helped in this regard. The vocals were fantastic, but the song seems to still lack a certain kind of rage I felt she was trying to convey with this song (look at how percussion adds atmosphere and a deeper mood to Hello to understand what I mean).

@itsbriceidk (8.5):

Vocals 2/2

Lyrics 2/2

Production 1.5/2

Melody 1/2

Longevity 2/2

Beautiful piano intro and the piano throughout the whole song is just so beautiful and chilling. The vocals have so much depth and emotion in them. My 2nd favourite song definitely. I just love the purity in the vocals. The strings are just :giveup: too especially around 2:27 and 4 mins! The buildup of the song is great too :sara:

@highlikegaga (9): This time it's Adele the one breaking the relationship. It's dark and twisty and she feels much. She's going through so much pain, yet she has to do it. She's grown-up now and she needs to break free from this toxic relationship that she's in. She knows better, so it's time to let go. The chorus is amazing. The lyrics are well-executed.

Stefani Gaga
6 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

Is my fave gone already? 

6. Love in the Dark - 8,08

0G7OxpU.jpg

RATES:

COMMENTS:

@TylerBR97 (8):

-Very good ballad

-The instrumental feels lacking. Percussion could have helped in this regard. The vocals were fantastic, but the song seems to still lack a certain kind of rage I felt she was trying to convey with this song (look at how percussion adds atmosphere and a deeper mood to Hello to understand what I mean).

@itsbriceidk (8.5):

Vocals 2/2

Lyrics 2/2

Production 1.5/2

Melody 1/2

Longevity 2/2

Beautiful piano intro and the piano throughout the whole song is just so beautiful and chilling. The vocals have so much depth and emotion in them. My 2nd favourite song definitely. I just love the purity in the vocals. The strings are just :giveup: too especially around 2:27 and 4 mins! The buildup of the song is great too :sara:

@highlikegaga (9): This time it's Adele the one breaking the relationship. It's dark and twisty and she feels much. She's going through so much pain, yet she has to do it. She's grown-up now and she needs to break free from this toxic relationship that she's in. She knows better, so it's time to let go. The chorus is amazing. The lyrics are well-executed.

highlikegaga

6. Love in the Dark - 8,08

0G7OxpU.jpg

RATES:

COMMENTS:

@TylerBR97 (8):

-Very good ballad

@itsbriceidk (8.5):

Vocals 2/2

Lyrics 2/2

Production 1.5/2

Melody 1/2

Longevity 2/2

i saw this coming :selena: i'm listening to it right f-cking now

Archived