signing out

32 minutes ago, Stefani Gaga said:

11. Can’t Let Go - 7.33

iH5qLc5.jpg

RATES:

Highest (11): @babs

Lowest (3): @AmericanGUY @permotio

COMMENTS:

@FlopSlurper (10): Oh wow I can't believe that I haven't heard this up until now, it's easily a 10, I can sense the emotions in her voice, it should've been in the standard version.

@babs (11): BEST SONG ON THE ALBUM AND THAT'S A FACT RIGHT THERE. Forever offended that she made it a bonus track. I broke the replay button with this one and I still want more.

@kyanewest (7): Just a piano and her voice, and it has a really sad nostalgic vibe that I love, a good song to listen to when you're sad as hell. Even her voice has just way too much soul you can hear the sadness in it you can tell she was really into when she sang it.

WHAT THE ****!?!?!? WHAT THE F*CKING F*CK?!!

Y'ALL HAVE NO TASTE

tenor.gif

Stefani Gaga

9. River Lea - 7.73

hQu4KVU.jpg

RATES:

Highest (11): @monketsharona @Bloody Grammys @SinnersVenus

Lowest (1): @TheCureinMalibu

COMMENTS:

@kyanewest (4): The beginning sounds like the beginning of a 40s song, lowkey. Like the instru is a little damaged by a record player or maybe it's just me who's tripping. The chorus is a little boring but maybe i'm sure it grows on you if you listen to it a lot of time, but i'm not having any emotional connection with this one.

@Bloody Grammys (11): This song... The production, the lyrics. THE FEELS. I relate to everything... It's a masterpiece to me. I will never forget this song :kara: It is even a bit dancy :ladyhaha:

@itsbriceidk (5.5): 

Vocals 1/2

Lyrics 1/2

Production 2/2

Melody 0.5/2

Longevity 1/2

I love how dark the pre-chorus is, and i kinda get Bloody Mary vibes from the chorus for some reason.

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

PrinceOfTheStorm
Just now, Stefani Gaga said:

9. River Lea - 7.73

hQu4KVU.jpg

RATES:

COMMENTS:

@kyanewest (4): The beginning sounds like the beginning of a 40s song, lowkey. Like the instru is a little damaged by a record player or maybe it's just me who's tripping. The chorus is a little boring but maybe i'm sure it grows on you if you listen to it a lot of time, but i'm not having any emotional connection with this one.

@Bloody Grammys (11): This song... The production, the lyrics. THE FEELS. I relate to everything... It's a masterpiece to me. I will never forget this song :kara: It is even a bit dancy :ladyhaha:

@itsbriceidk (5.5): 

Vocals 1/2

Lyrics 1/2

Production 2/2

Melody 0.5/2

Longevity 1/2

I love how dark the pre-chorus is, and i kinda get Bloody Mary vibes from the chorus for some reason.

You had me. :nails:

signing out

datlastfam
1 minute ago, Stefani Gaga said:

9. River Lea - 7.73

hQu4KVU.jpg

RATES:

COMMENTS:

@itsbriceidk (5.5): 

Vocals 1/2

Lyrics 1/2

Production 2/2

Melody 0.5/2

Longevity 1/2

@Bloody Grammys found dead :selena:

Stefani Gaga

I personally think the next one deserves this place. I mean I like it, but… , right @babs:ph34r:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Just now, Stefani Gaga said:

I personally think the next one deserves this place. I mean I like it, but… , right @babs:ph34r:

KILL HA, SLAY HA, REME-READ HER!!

Archived