Report: Major female artist to release lead single from new album soon

smokingthemall

Featured Posts

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LIKELADYAGAGA
6 hours ago, Edonis said:

True, but you can't just change the name of the show in the middle of the tour though :selena: I don't know, I'm being very cautious about this. I can imagine releasing a surprise single (like The Cure) and perform it at the end of the white section right before MR, but I'm not sure about an album so soon. Maybe in February and March so that it coincides with ASIB, but I'm not sure :selena:

her tour wraps up in February. Perfect timing for an album release late Feb. The single could come out tail end of November or early December and the album would have a pre-order time of around 2 and 1/2 months. It wouldn't disrupt the tour and it would build a ton of hype around the fact that she has a movie coming out too. 

ShockPop

Btw was out in Feb and TMB finished in May with a late May album release. Although that messed up her entire album/tour cycle and we wound up with a tour waaayy after the big buzz was gone.

She could nail that better this time.

November lead, Album announcement. Feb single 2 and April Album release.

Idk I think they're approaching it differently now.

Maybe there will be a new single + Brazil & Japan tour dates announced for March... Then rerelease/EP Announced for Joanne, with European, Australia,  US dates announced for a new revamped Joanne tour.

7 hours ago, Edible Cloud said:

large.png

12.03muswwb_dwightyoakam_photobycambria-

So who's this major female artist I'd never heard about? :ladyhaha:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

TimisaMonster

So is it real or is it fake? All these news media sources are probably just following rumors we made up :air:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

So is it real or is it fake? All these news media sources are probably just following rumors we made up :air:

It feels alot like ARTPOP era when media just reporting the fake news that interscope lost millions dollars because of ARTPOP recording that was first posted by ANgela Cheng or stuffs 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

13 hours ago, smokingthemall said:

This page is pretty accurate, they only post things when things are confirmed

:excited2::excited2: I don't know how to take this :excited2::excited2: (COULD BE ANYBODY, but look at the pose... the hat... the guitar)

giphy.webp

Katy Perry in that costume

Archived