music news

Report: Major female artist to release lead single from new album soon

smokingthemall

Featured Posts

and i oop
4 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

frankenstein is coming to snatch wigs:excited2: , we are not ready

girl-falling-over-platform-shoes-high-he

What is this from? Is that someone pretending to be gaga?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeJudas
2 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Well the one from that Instagram pic is obviously Gaga :giveup: If all this hype ends in nothing I'm seriously gonna commit.

Commit what? 

Let's all commit a mass pizza party

LeJudas
20 minutes ago, LadyGagaIsBest said:

I was wondering that too, and the other gif of the person crying while watching Gaga on TV, I want to watch these videos they seem hilarious

After further digging I realised that in the picture is Dwight Yoakam, an american country music singer. :sharon:

just google  "dwight yoakam tight jeans" for receipts

4 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

meltdowns coming :toofunny:

Lol it’s all so clear. I don’t get why u guys are even doubting it at this point :gaycat:

TheRoof
34 minutes ago, LadyGagaIsBest said:

yes :selena:

i don't remember the context tho

Reality
6 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Why the **** would she release an album now when she's having ASIB coming out in a few months... squeezing an album era in a few months is such a hideous idea.

Wouldn't it be a good thing to release an album or EP at the same time though? That way she can promote the album, and while doing so, she can promote the movie. And while she's promoting the movie, she can promote the album. I mean, also, how much promo does ASIB need?

It's not like it's going to be a huge blockbuster film. It'll do mediocre, and mostly because people are interested to see Gaga acting. I think it's completely plausible for her to release an album/EP too.

🃏🖤👹

Reality

I don't get how some of y'all are saying it's Christina. If any major pop girl is releasing anything soon, it's Gaga. She's been very open recently about being in the studio, and her, DJWS, heck, even Christian have been posting about her being in the studio.

Again, I don't know if this'll be 100% true, but Gaga seems like the most likely candidate.

🃏🖤👹

Archived