💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Report: Major female artist to release lead single from new album soon

smokingthemall

Featured Posts

The Child
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

True, but you can't just change the name of the show in the middle of the tour though :selena: I don't know, I'm being very cautious about this. I can imagine releasing a surprise single (like The Cure) and perform it at the end of the white section right before MR, but I'm not sure about an album so soon. Maybe in February and March so that it coincides with ASIB, but I'm not sure :selena:

43 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

I think Gaga will not release a new album. If anything, she needs to treat the ASIB Soundtrack as her own album. A single should be chosen and she should push it like it counts as her own. To randomly release an album along side ASIB would be messy and not smart. Bobby wouldn’t allow that. 

Releasing two albums is a really bad idea honestly, marketing wise it's horrible cause both albums will suffer in terms of sales so it's better if she just promotes ASIB.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
1 hour ago, KingRedd said:

I think Gaga will not release a new album. If anything, she needs to treat the ASIB Soundtrack as her own album. A single should be chosen and she should push it like it counts as her own. To randomly release an album along side ASIB would be messy and not smart. Bobby wouldn’t allow that. 

Kinda like what Britney did back in 2001 with her self titled album she treated the album both as an album and as an original soundtrack for her movie Crossroads. Gaga should do the same.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Edonis
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Releasing two albums is a really bad idea honestly, marketing wise it's horrible cause both albums will suffer in terms of sales so it's better if she just promotes ASIB.

Well it depends on how much Interscope and the movie company want the soundtrack to be promoted. If the movie is being marketed as a summer blockbuster then, yeah they’ll want it to be heavily promoted, but if it’s just a cute little film, then it doesn’t really matter. I don’t think releasing a movie and album around the same time will hurt anything, especially if some of the movie’s music makes it’s way on the album. Realistically speaking, I’m expecting LG6 to be released in the summer or fall of next year, and maybe a stand-alone single or lead either this month or early winter 2018. But again, it all depends on how things are being marketed. 

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

Louise:madge:

Madonna-Music-Photoshoot-madonna-2262017

Updated look

ee8b0496ac4a0dbbf8b89f123a908145--madonn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

WildAmerican

Why would Gaga drop a lead right now? This is such a weird time in the middle of the Joanne tour with ASIB starting soon

joannesrats

I would be surprised if it is Gaga, but also surprised if it isn't.... Just because the picture they used isn't ACTUALLY Gaga doesn't mean they aren't alluding to her. She is the only major pop girl in the past years to use a similar silhouette with long pants, a hat, and a guitar. 

I also don't think it's going to be a fully new album or anything like that. I think she kind of wants to makeup for the cancelling/postponement of the European leg, either using a song or a short B-Side EP. Although, I doubt it's going to be a B-Side to Joanne. If it's a Joanne B-Side album, why wouldn't Mark also be producing that? She's definitely up to something, but she and her team are the only people that really know. We can all speculate, but Gaga is building hype for a reason. I honestly believe she's past the point of messing with us just to get us excited for stuff. I do believe she's being cryptic. :creepflop: 

bambi96
3 hours ago, tthen said:

ATRL have been predicting an Adele album for a surprise Nov 20-24 drop 

Bey has reportedly been recording and is the queen of surprise releases 

GGD has Frankenstein rumors 

Adele said she isnt' doing another album for years?

bambi96
3 hours ago, Alan123 said:

Inb4 it's actually Selena Gomez. That obviously looks like Gaga but what if it's Carrie Underwood or some other country artist ? I'm still not getting hopes up LOL.

I wouldn't be mad for more Carrie!

I’m almost positive it’s Christina. Christina has been eluding to a new project on her Instagram. She’s also dropped some weight and changed up her style- which she ALWAYS does before releasing an album. She also isn’t planning on getting back to the voice in the near future- probably for a tour. 

Anderson123

Both Avril Lavigne and Christina Aguilera have been teasing about a new album for awhile now so they should be dropping something sooner or later, maybe even next year. If it's Gaga I'm going to faint, can't take it anymore.

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 hours ago, Gay said:

I don’t particularly know if they are talking about gaga (maybe it is somebody else, who knows) but gaga is definitely releasing an EP and also extending her tour 

meltdowns coming :toofunny:

Archived