💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Report: Major female artist to release lead single from new album soon

smokingthemall

Featured Posts

Drin Lon
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

She isn't releasing anything by RedOne anymore and LG6 is coming late 2018/early 2019. Let that sink in.

dd0.gif

Ok :lolga:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The people here trying to kill the hype with their so-called logical thinking will be shook by Gaga's next single on Friday :whitney: It's totally rational to start a mini era. ASIB doesn't really come until March or April. :hor: She can keep the exposure going for months :bon:

GagaMegaFan

maybe not an album or EP but A NEW BUZZ SINGLE is obviously coming. You have to be blind to not to see this. If she weren't gonna surprise release, she would've announce it by now. Because it feels like after she announced Perfect Illusion.

ew

16 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Don't get hyped :cryga:

Don't get hy-:gum:

Don't - :sharon:

IM HYPED

ITS COMING GUYS

giphy.gif

CHOOO CHOOOO

what is this gif:ladyhaha:

I swear to god a small rumour starts, we hype that rumour up and then random news outlets see us talking about it and then write about it and then we get hyped because they've written about it and all of their sources are us...

LeJudas
1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

Inb4 it's Miley

It's Katy

She's announcing her new stage name "Katy Papa" and her new album KatieAnne

KingRedd

I think Gaga will not release a new album. If anything, she needs to treat the ASIB Soundtrack as her own album. A single should be chosen and she should push it like it counts as her own. To randomly release an album along side ASIB would be messy and not smart. Bobby wouldn’t allow that. 

May I Read You? 😎

Aga Gydal

This is a nothing post, but it definitely seems obvious that something is dropping soon. Too many studio shots and "they told me X and Y backstage" and it's like we keep catching hints the harder we look.

It's a really peculiar time for her to release music because she's still touring Joanne AND she has a movie out next year with a full soundtrack to push, so the timing is interesting. Definitely would not have expected new music from her until after ASIB but she's made a career out of being unpredictable, so...

MaryJaneHolland
26 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

The people here trying to kill the hype with their so-called logical thinking will be shook by Gaga's next single on Friday :whitney: It's totally rational to start a mini era. ASIB doesn't really come until March or April. :hor: She can keep the exposure going for months :bon:

Shall I bookmark you? :toofunny:

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Shall I bookmark you? :toofunny:

Please do 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

LeJudas
29 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Isn't it released in May?

Archived