Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD - Grammy Discussion

PlasticHo

Featured Posts

PlasticHo

I don't get why they are so sure in Harry. Isn't that song old also? I know million reasons seems old, but I feel like that song was so long ago. Quality wise, I go with MR. I am terribly biased though. :rip:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monsterish

The interview is delulu, btw Grammys cancelled :neyde:

Paul: Between that and ‘Million Reasons,’ which way are you going for your fifth spot?

Lenny: I’m not going yet.

Paul: Lenny, it’s now or never.

Lenny: OK, ‘Sign of the Times.’

:selena:

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, Hades said:

Once there were new artists like Gaga and Adele. Now we’ve got Alessia Cara, KhalidSZA, Logic and Lil Uzi Vert.

The decay.:awkney: 

Decay? Get out of your ra ra bubble and actually listen to their music before talking trash about them :awkney:

Over.

GagaTheExplorer
1 hour ago, Gypsy Life said:

Putting Harry and Kesha in not just 1, but the THREE big categories, is a new level of delulu. 

even more delutional if we look at the fact that they have never being nominated for a single single category...

no smash hits, and now even rave reviews...

GagaTheExplorer

bookmark me witches, Gaga is getting 100% Pop Solo for Million Reasons and Pop Vocal Album for Joanne

and she still has really good chances at Best Music Film for her documentary and SOTY for Million Reasons

PlasticHo
1 minute ago, F AM E said:

This site is ignorant on sza it kills me :saladga:

Going to look into her music after this article. :)

migamiga
2 minutes ago, PlasticHo said:

Going to look into her music after this article. :)

Was not trying to shade you. At least you sound open to listening to here. People just reply with 'who?' and don't even realize how relevant she is right now. Not sure what kind of music you like but my personal recommendations would be "Love galore", "supermodel", "the weekend", "prom", "drew barrymore", "go gina" basically the whole first half of the album :laughga:

PlasticHo
1 hour ago, F AM E said:

Was not trying to shade you. At least you sound open to listening to here. People just reply with 'who?' and don't even realize how relevant she is right now. Not sure what kind of music you like but my personal recommendations would be "Love galore", "supermodel", "the weekend", "prom", "drew barrymore", "go gina" basically the whole first half of the album :laughga:

You sound like me listing suggestions and doing half an album lol! Ty for the suggestions!! 

5 hours ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Decay? Get out of your ra ra bubble and actually listen to their music before talking trash about them :awkney:

I've listened to her album and i don't like it. If you like it good for you. Why do you even pay attention to me and my irrelevant opinion?:huh:

Archived