đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga works with DJWS, Nick Monson, Mark Nilan & Ben Rice

monketsharona

Featured Posts

58 minutes ago, Red said:

I was missing the times where every day we have pics of Gaga in the studio teasing us :diane: I really enjoy the speculation  and the excitement :diane: 

Pre-BTW teas :tony:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla

Why are people already trashing Gaga x DJWS work when they haven't heard it yet. :oprah: Wait until it gets released......

Just now, nattuggla said:

We are people already trashing Gaga x DJWS work when they haven't heard it yet. :oprah: Wait until it gets released......

Especially when their work gave us Bloody Mary, and the whole of ARTPOP :tony:

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, nattuggla said:

We are people already trashing Gaga x DJWS work when they haven't heard it yet. :oprah: Wait until it gets released......

Because they love being dramatic, Gaga & DJWS are great together and that's a fact 

gstring
57 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It definitely means Interscope knows about that project and they are  already planning budget for it

so probably, the "song" had a chance to get a high-budget promotions?

Little little

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Especially when their work gave us Bloody Mary, and the whole of ARTPOP :tony:

The team involved on Bloody Mary wasn't the same though

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, gstring said:

so probably, the "song" had a chance to get a high-budget promotions?

Interscope put some budget on every Gaga album... It will all depend on Gaga's plans I guess

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

The team involved on Bloody Mary wasn't the same though

I meant DJWS. iirc she said that the song was born from Paul sending her an earlier version of the instrumental. Judging from the final one, I doubt it changed all that much since it does have Paul's flair in it.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

I meant DJWS. iirc she said that the song was born from Paul sending her an earlier version of the instrumental. Judging from the final one, I doubt it changed all that much since it does have Paul's flair in it.

Not shading DJWS, but his work on BTW was far better than anything else he did after... And 90% of the songs he worked on BTW were also produced by Fernando Garibay...

Just now, monketsharona said:

Not shading DJWS, but his work on BTW was far better than anything else he did after... And 90% of the songs he worked on BTW were also produced by Fernando Garibay...

I don't really deliver potshots to ARTPOP since we know it was heavily edited by the label, ya know? He didn't really get to spread his wings like him and Gaga wanted. But if you look at his ScheiĂźe remix is gold and I think there's certain components of ARTPOP where you can see his potential showing a bit (like Sexxx Dreams), but also that Coachella intro? Holy heck, what a production.

Lextyr97
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

DJWS has a lot of potential. Electric Chapel was one of the most praised songs on Born This Way for is production, and he was the sole producer. He's way more versatile than Redone, so let's see what happens this time.

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I don't really deliver potshots to ARTPOP since we know it was heavily edited by the label, ya know? He didn't really get to spread his wings like him and Gaga wanted. But if you look at his ScheiĂźe remix is gold and I think there's certain components of ARTPOP where you can see his potential showing a bit (like Sexxx Dreams), but also that Coachella intro? Holy heck, what a production.

What I mean is that DJWS is better when he works as co-producer or reworks what other did before (Sexxx Dreams, Applause, DWUW were all songs DJ Snakes and his team worked on before DJWS was on board)... 

I'm not that hyped by him being back, I'm just waiting to judge of course. I'm just happy she'll be back to pop / dance. Other than this I still hope other people will be involved 

Archived