💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga works with DJWS, Nick Monson, Mark Nilan & Ben Rice

monketsharona

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, Red said:

Actually, LG1 + LG3 = LG4 aka ARTPOP :poot: 

ARTPOP wasn’t bad tho. The album as a whole just needed some editing: some songs were overproduced (sex dreams, MJH), it has a few too many songs (Donatella, J&D), and r Kelly was a mistake 

but Joanne showed that Gaga learned from her mistakes and can deliver an album w great production values 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
3 hours ago, Andrew2512 said:

But Redone gave us Schiesse , Hair , Bad Romance amd Poker Face so.......huh let's wait and see.

RedOne contributed to the making of these songs but you all have to understand that the mastermind behind these is Lady Gaga. Just look at RedOne's work outside of Gaga's and it's a huge difference. He could never make a Bad Romance or Poker Face with someone like Jennifer Lopez or Nicki Minaj. It's harsh and I love RedOne but you guys are obsessed with producers.

I have so much respect for Paul because he's a very versatile producer so I'm super excited for it. 

3 minutes ago, Gay said:

ARTPOP wasn’t bad tho. The album as a whole just needed some editing: some songs were overproduced (sex dreams, MJH), it has a few too many songs (Donatella, J&D), and r Kelly was a mistake 

but Joanne showed that Gaga learned from her mistakes and can deliver an album w great production values 

Honey, I won’t even read what you posted cause my post was a simple math joke :sharon: 

14 minutes ago, Red said:

Honey, I won’t even read what you posted cause my post was a simple math joke :sharon: 

That’s all good sis. I just wanted to give my opinion on ARTPOP :hug:

DaddyFranco

Her boyfriend also wrote “tape down” on the caption just like on this post. 😮 tape down those boots single confirmed :selena:

Pray4FameGa
3 hours ago, Gay said:

YES I love the contrast between ARTPOP and Joanne, you can tell just looking at their covers too.

One is rage and drug-fueled, very messy, unedited, all computerised, the other is timeless sounding, authentic, minimal, produced and edited immaculately.

It's like after ARTPOP Gaga was proving to herself that she could do that as a musician. I think this is also why LG5 was delayed as she needed to do that for her own sake but also to prove to everyone else she has it as a musician before proceeding with big spectacle pop sounds.

EGOT2027
6 hours ago, jvckk said:

ARTPOP was an amazing album sonically btw, but DJWS has already said they’re moving forward not backwards in terms of sound. 

Where did he say this?

9 minutes ago, RBNLM said:

you know that djws worked on the cure right? so why are you saying random **** about ARTPOP'?

Cause some pressed fan still think GP taste indicates how good the music is :nails:

COME ON GAYS!!

22 minutes ago, Pray4FameGa said:

YES I love the contrast between ARTPOP and Joanne, you can tell just looking at their covers too.

One is rage and drug-fueled, very messy, unedited, all computerised, the other is timeless sounding, authentic, minimal, produced and edited immaculately.

It's like after ARTPOP Gaga was proving to herself that she could do that as a musician. I think this is also why LG5 was delayed as she needed to do that for her own sake but also to prove to everyone else she has it as a musician before proceeding with big spectacle pop sounds.

yep i totally agree i have always thought that too!

omg can you imagine now a killer electronic pop album w the impressive production values of joanne :excited2:

:giveup: i don't think i could be able to take it 

What About Us

I'm hyped as **** for their new music! I wonder what it's gonna sound like.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Archived