Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Reputation becomes fastest selling album on iTunes of all time

Supersonic

Featured Posts

A Real Panda
31 minutes ago, 2007 said:

Taylor last 3 albums sold +1Million copies on the first week alone so your theory that 1989 era made Reputation/Taylor perform great has been debunked, people are just here to see what she got to serve, that’s why she’s coming for the fourth 1Million first week sales in a row. :chica:

Not to mention she obtained a high profile career longer than Adele and apparently she’s still on the rise by breaking all kind of records every time. 

And yeah the “expensive MV” made her break Adele’s youtube record.

y6NGQ.gif

YASSSSS! I'm living for your responses, keep 'em coming! 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Real Panda

I love the album, this album is my 2nd fave TS album after Red. Almost all songs from this album are single-worthy and I'm happy its getting the success it deserves.

3 hours ago, JR Gg said:

Impossible to break Adele's records. 3.38 M first week? She ain't no Adele, sorry not sorry.mp3 :staymad:

There are several factors why she can't beat Adele (talent/Adele's long hiatus etc.), but the main one is the difference of the listener base. Adele appeals to older people who tend to have more coins+her songs are well liked across the board. She also has a squeaky clean image and likeable personality. Taylor's listener base is mostly teenagers and pop fanatics. She also doesn't really have the best image.

3 minutes ago, tthen said:

There are several factors why she can't beat Adele (talent/Adele's long hiatus etc.), but the main one is the difference of the listener base. Adele appeals to older people who tend to have more coins+her songs are well liked across the board. She also has a squeaky clean image and likeable personality. Taylor's listener base is mostly teenagers and pop fanatics. She also doesn't really have the best image.

We been knew :staymad: Adele appeals to every generation tbh. Love ballads are timeless :gaycat: She also has a much better reputation  than Taytay :hor:

4 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

We been knew :staymad: Adele appeals to every generation tbh. Love ballads are timeless :gaycat: She also has a much better reputation  than Taytay :hor:

Her lyrics aren't childish but at the same time, some younger people can still relate. Adele basically releases her work (and does some interviews and all), tours for a period of time, then lives low-profile for several years. She's a perfect example of a vocalist and just a vocalist.

sipthistea
10 hours ago, Decidueye said:

kW9rd.gif

The album is good! You all haters were going to dislike it no matter what.. Go listen to witness :giggle: 

People should stop calling others who don't share their opinion "haters". It's something childish. Why would I hate someone who I don't know personally?

And I stand by my opinion. It's a mediocre album. 

SlaeUrAnus

Holy ****, she is NOT playing this era. I thought 1989 was her peak, but she keeps on outdoing herself!

This is absolutely insane!

In my messy era.

11 hours ago, Supersonic said:

IMO, the album has 8 listenable tracks. The pre-releases (sans Read For It?) all rank among the worst of the album. Most of the good tracks are in the first half, it loses a lot of steam in the second half. Actually the only listenable songs of the second half are King Of My Heart, Dancing With Our Hands Tied and New Year's Day.

Thanks for the info.

11 hours ago, smokingthemall said:

buy a copy :whitney:

That's not happening. I'll buy singles of songs I like after getting a listen.

Her success makes me wish she could sing. I just have a hard time supporting singers who can't really sing and pick fights, her and Katy. I will check it out on Spotify though. Shake It is still my jam. 

I think I'm one of the few really loving Miley's new album.

Archived