Lady Gaga - FAME
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
lgbt

Gay men hate femme gay men

Featured Posts

Luk   Paws Up 88
Luk
35 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Okay but like I said, I like what I like. I didn’t come here to put anyone down or to get attacked by all of you. 

I love myself a man, others are open to everything else. I’m not putting anyone down and DEFINITELY not demasculating anyone. Like i said before everyone has a right to express themselves however the hell they want. I know what I like and have been with him for 8 years and still going strong. 

I mean, sheesh, you guys take everything the wrong way even though I didn’t mean to come off it at all. 

and you call yourself a God of Love?
f*ck off.

• Like 2

hunty   Paws Up 22,182
hunty
2 minutes ago, Luk said:

this "community" is a glitter covered garbage bag.

?????? this community is 99% people who have been bullied and denied through their childhood, who have been unsure of themselves for most of their lives, who have been put to shame by society for loving who they love. do you expect such a group of damaged people not to have problems, especially that only recently did being lgbt become slightly okay? don't be ****ing rude.

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

GodofLove   Paws Up 2,549
GodofLove
3 minutes ago, Luk said:

and you call yourself a God of Love?
f*ck off.

Okay but I just literally apologized for putting my wording wrong in a post after? 

Like, I’m in no way putting anyone down but you guys still want to hang and put up a debate for something so simple as a personal preference and when the person steps up to admit their mistakes STILL go and insult them? 

I get people are offended and I get my wording REALLY set some people off but... really? 

tenor.gif?itemid=8420058

• Like 2

bostonGUY   Paws Up 2,840
bostonGUY

This thread is about to get really, really messy

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
♡Member of the Lonely Hearts Club♡

jinko   Paws Up 2,888
jinko
6 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Okay but I just literally apologized for putting my wording wrong in a post after? 

Like, I’m in no way putting anyone down but you guys still want to hang and put up a debate for something so simple as a personal preference and when the person steps up to admit their mistakes STILL go and insult them? 

I get people are offended and I get my wording REALLY set some people off but... really? 

tenor.gif?itemid=8420058

That's what you get when you run your mouth, sweety. Now "man up" (like the gays you prefer) and put up with it.

source.gif

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1

GodofLove
Just now, jinko said:

That's what you get when you run your mouth, sweety. Now "man up" (like the gays you prefer) and put up with it.

source.gif

I know! I opened my own can of worms and now have to deal with the consequences :selena:

Lord help me :selena:

Luk   Paws Up 88
Luk

"blah blah blah MY PREFERENCES"
which were built on you because of media and advertisements, cause
NO ONE is born looking for a MANLY MAN with some six pack abs.

• Like 7

Blake   Paws Up 4,432
Blake

My country has to deal with bigots and homphobes with the same-sex marriage argument, making me feel less than.

And then I come onto GagaDaily, a community surely full of love, and it makes me feel even more less than.

This is fabulous. :toofunny::whitney: 

• Like 3

Luk   Paws Up 88
Luk
21 minutes ago, hunty said:

?????? this community is 99% people who have been bullied and denied through their childhood, who have been unsure of themselves for most of their lives, who have been put to shame by society for loving who they love. do you expect such a group of damaged people not to have problems, especially that only recently did being lgbt become slightly okay? don't be ****ing rude.

sorry for being honest, honey, but that's my tea.
everything I see amidst the GGGG community (which gives no visibility at all to other parts of the so-called lGbt community)
is people spreading hate and ego battling.
you put on a rainbow on your profile pic, and call yourself an activist and that's it.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

GodofLove
2 minutes ago, Luk said:

"blah blah blah MY PREFERENCES"
which were built on you because of media and advertisements, cause
NO ONE is born looking for a MANLY MAN with some six pack abs.

Believe me, my man is far from someone with a six pack. He’s a big bear. I think I’m just so used to being with him that it shaped the way i feel about liking men. If I I offended you, I’m sorry. I will continue to apologize until it gets to you guys that I did NOT mean it in the way you guys are making it out to be. 

• Love 2

Melisandre   Paws Up 8,252
Melisandre

Masculinity is fragile. 

End of discussion there tbh.

• Like 8
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
I'm fully charged, Nipples are hard READY TO GO

Melisandre   Paws Up 8,252
Melisandre
8 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Believe me, my man is far from someone with a six pack. He’s a big bear. I think I’m just so used to being with him that it shaped the way i feel about liking men. If I I offended you, I’m sorry. I will continue to apologize until it gets to you guys that I did NOT mean it in the way you guys are making it out to be. 

Clearly you are sorry. But as they all say- think before you speak. We could all do with some of that.

I'm fully charged, Nipples are hard READY TO GO

Eros92   Paws Up 1,380
Eros92

I think a lot of guys can be uber rude about it. 

If you don't care for femme gay men then fine. Move on. Don't put them down. They are more expressive and free with themselves and thats fine and brave of them. I mean clearly not all gay men are like that and not all are "manly" and you don't have to exclusively like one or the other. 

Yeah I have a preference towards more masculine men but that stems from just liking older daddy types :lana:

Edited by Eros92
  • Like 1

Ugly Boy   Paws Up 3,026
Ugly Boy

this was messy lmao but the main point to take away from this apart from masculinity is toxic and ****ed is that as gay people we face enough discrimination from the straights and instead of contributing to the hate within our own community we should be focusing on supporting each others' differences 

5158753-group-of-diversity-business-peop6299670-group-of-diversity-business-peop5158782-group-of-diversity-business-peop

• Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1
i will fight anyone about anything

gagasxmonsterx   Paws Up 91
gagasxmonsterx
3 hours ago, Interstellar said:

Because it’s true. 

Masculinity is extremely fragile. A lot of men refuse to do anything or have anything that is feminine. Shampoo and body wash? Must be AXE STRONG AND TOUGH FOR MEN. Can’t wear pink, because IM A MAN. Can’t hold my girlfriends purse, because IM A MAN. Can’t listen to pop, and must listen to rock/rap/metal, because I CANT ASSOCIATE MYSELF WITH WHAT GIRLS AND THE GAYS LIKE. IM A MAN. I HAVE NO FEELINGS. 

1*2M3HqjFv5BaYbFNjMje7dw.png

fragile-masculinity-fb__700-png.jpg

CI1nY05UAAQ9V7K.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=4951376

• Like 1
sorry im new