Jump to content
A Star Is Born
lgbt

Gay men hate femme gay men

Featured Posts

Luk   Paws Up 88
Luk
35 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Okay but like I said, I like what I like. I didn’t come here to put anyone down or to get attacked by all of you. 

I love myself a man, others are open to everything else. I’m not putting anyone down and DEFINITELY not demasculating anyone. Like i said before everyone has a right to express themselves however the hell they want. I know what I like and have been with him for 8 years and still going strong. 

I mean, sheesh, you guys take everything the wrong way even though I didn’t mean to come off it at all. 

and you call yourself a God of Love?
f*ck off.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hunty   Paws Up 23,634
hunty
2 minutes ago, Luk said:

this "community" is a glitter covered garbage bag.

?????? this community is 99% people who have been bullied and denied through their childhood, who have been unsure of themselves for most of their lives, who have been put to shame by society for loving who they love. do you expect such a group of damaged people not to have problems, especially that only recently did being lgbt become slightly okay? don't be ****ing rude.

  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daenerys   Paws Up 2,934
Daenerys
3 minutes ago, Luk said:

and you call yourself a God of Love?
f*ck off.

Okay but I just literally apologized for putting my wording wrong in a post after? 

Like, I’m in no way putting anyone down but you guys still want to hang and put up a debate for something so simple as a personal preference and when the person steps up to admit their mistakes STILL go and insult them? 

I get people are offended and I get my wording REALLY set some people off but... really? 

tenor.gif?itemid=8420058

 

 

  • Like 2
Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bostonGUY   Paws Up 3,984
bostonGUY

This thread is about to get really, really messy

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
♡Member of the Lonely Hearts Club♡

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
jinko   Paws Up 3,082
jinko
6 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Okay but I just literally apologized for putting my wording wrong in a post after? 

Like, I’m in no way putting anyone down but you guys still want to hang and put up a debate for something so simple as a personal preference and when the person steps up to admit their mistakes STILL go and insult them? 

I get people are offended and I get my wording REALLY set some people off but... really? 

tenor.gif?itemid=8420058

 

 

That's what you get when you run your mouth, sweety. Now "man up" (like the gays you prefer) and put up with it.

source.gif

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daenerys   Paws Up 2,934
Daenerys
Just now, jinko said:

That's what you get when you run your mouth, sweety. Now "man up" (like the gays you prefer) and put up with it.

source.gif

I know! I opened my own can of worms and now have to deal with the consequences :selena:

Lord help me :selena:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luk   Paws Up 88
Luk

"blah blah blah MY PREFERENCES"
which were built on you because of media and advertisements, cause
NO ONE is born looking for a MANLY MAN with some six pack abs.

  • Like 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blake   Paws Up 5,794
Blake

My country has to deal with bigots and homphobes with the same-sex marriage argument, making me feel less than.

And then I come onto GagaDaily, a community surely full of love, and it makes me feel even more less than.

This is fabulous. :toofunny::whitney: 

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luk   Paws Up 88
Luk
21 minutes ago, hunty said:

?????? this community is 99% people who have been bullied and denied through their childhood, who have been unsure of themselves for most of their lives, who have been put to shame by society for loving who they love. do you expect such a group of damaged people not to have problems, especially that only recently did being lgbt become slightly okay? don't be ****ing rude.

sorry for being honest, honey, but that's my tea.
everything I see amidst the GGGG community (which gives no visibility at all to other parts of the so-called lGbt community)
is people spreading hate and ego battling.
you put on a rainbow on your profile pic, and call yourself an activist and that's it.
 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daenerys   Paws Up 2,934
Daenerys
2 minutes ago, Luk said:

"blah blah blah MY PREFERENCES"
which were built on you because of media and advertisements, cause
NO ONE is born looking for a MANLY MAN with some six pack abs.

 Believe me, my man is far from someone with a six pack. He’s a big bear. I think I’m just so used to being with him that it shaped the way i feel about liking men. If I I offended you, I’m sorry. I will continue to apologize until it gets to you guys that I did NOT mean it in the way you guys are making it out to be. 

  • Love 2
Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melisandre   Paws Up 8,317
Melisandre

Masculinity is fragile. 

End of discussion there tbh.

  • Like 8
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
Give me the password to the ****ing wi-fi!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melisandre   Paws Up 8,317
Melisandre
8 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

 Believe me, my man is far from someone with a six pack. He’s a big bear. I think I’m just so used to being with him that it shaped the way i feel about liking men. If I I offended you, I’m sorry. I will continue to apologize until it gets to you guys that I did NOT mean it in the way you guys are making it out to be. 

Clearly you are sorry. But as they all say- think before you speak. We could all do with some of that.

Give me the password to the ****ing wi-fi!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eros92   Paws Up 1,807
Eros92

I think a lot of guys can be uber rude about it. 

If you don't care for femme gay men then fine. Move on. Don't put them down. They are more expressive and free with themselves and thats fine and brave of them. I mean clearly not all gay men are like that and not all are "manly" and you don't have to exclusively like one or the other. 

Yeah I have a preference towards more masculine men but that stems from just liking older daddy types :lana:
 

Edited by Eros92
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ugly Boy   Paws Up 3,489
Ugly Boy

this was messy lmao but the main point to take away from this apart from masculinity is toxic and ****ed is that as gay people we face enough discrimination from the straights and instead of contributing to the hate within our own community we should be focusing on supporting each others' differences 

5158753-group-of-diversity-business-peop6299670-group-of-diversity-business-peop5158782-group-of-diversity-business-peop

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1
i will fight anyone about anything

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hollandmaryjane   Paws Up 590
hollandmaryjane
3 hours ago, Interstellar said:

Because it’s true. 

Masculinity is extremely fragile. A lot of men refuse to do anything or have anything that is feminine. Shampoo and body wash? Must be AXE STRONG AND TOUGH FOR MEN. Can’t wear pink, because IM A MAN. Can’t hold my girlfriends purse, because IM A MAN. Can’t listen to pop, and must listen to rock/rap/metal, because I CANT ASSOCIATE MYSELF WITH WHAT GIRLS AND THE GAYS LIKE. IM A MAN. I HAVE NO FEELINGS. 

1*2M3HqjFv5BaYbFNjMje7dw.png

fragile-masculinity-fb__700-png.jpg

CI1nY05UAAQ9V7K.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=4951376

  • Like 1
free my mind

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×