Lady Gaga - The Fame
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
lgbt

Gay men hate femme gay men

Featured Posts

The witch   Paws Up 1,276
The witch
9 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

I’m a gay man and my preference is manly men. Femme turn me off.. because I’m gay for a reason. I want a MAN. Not a feminine man. 

tea

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
They burning all the witches.

The witch   Paws Up 1,276
The witch

Its frankie grande fault tbh.

Edited by The witch
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 20
They burning all the witches.

Interstellar   Paws Up 6,551
Interstellar
1 minute ago, Economy said:

This! Im a pretty masculine man myself in most aspects (ppl always shocked to learn im bi). I work construction, workout hard at the gym, I whatch mostly guy stuff on tv etc

but at the same time i have 0 issues doing stuff that isnt masculine if i so please

For instance i prefer to order mixed drinks at the pubs or bars cuz to me it tastes better. I dont care if my friends call it “girly drinks”

Also I decided to take 1 day a week away from weight lifting to do cardio and I decided to do that cardio day in an RPM spinning class. Ppl say classes are for girls but i say its motivational so ppl can STFU :) 

Literally me. 

I go to school to work on oil tankers and cargo ships, yet here I am blasting Lady Gaga in my room.

I have no issues with femininity. Humans are amazing. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Supersonic   Paws Up 25,266
Supersonic
9 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Because it’s true. 

Masculinity is extremely fragile. A lot of men refuse to do anything or have anything that is feminine. Shampoo and body wash? Must be AXE STRONG AND TOUGH FOR MEN. Can’t wear pink, because IM A MAN. Can’t hold my girlfriends purse, because IM A MAN. Can’t listen to pop, and must listen to rock/rap/metal, because I CANT ASSOCIATE MYSELF WITH WHAT GIRLS AND THE GAYS LIKE. IM A MAN. I HAVE NO FEELINGS. 

1*2M3HqjFv5BaYbFNjMje7dw.png

fragile-masculinity-fb__700-png.jpg

CI1nY05UAAQ9V7K.jpg

Don't forget the pickles! I can only eat MAN pickles with blue label! Pink label no good!

3c5475fe61e4c7ecde7dffa2bd147b4e--lgbt-n

• Like 3
  • LMAO 14
  • Love 1
Majestic, the future is electric.

Bebe   Paws Up 12,742
Bebe
1 minute ago, GodofLove said:

I’m a gay man and my preference is manly men. Femme turn me off.. because I’m gay for a reason. I want a MAN. Not a feminine man. 

Just because femme guys don't conform to some unrealistic and often times damaging cis-sexist heteronormative ideal of masculinity does not mean they are lesser men.

This sort of super dismissive attitude towards femme men is exactly the problem. Call it 'preference' all you want, but once you start imposing gender norms onto others and dismissing the gender expression of other people by implying these men are not true men then you're being a **** :shrug: 

• Like 34
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 2

JDi   Paws Up 1,439
JDi
18 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

argument 1: Marlene Dietrich is a sex symbol.

argument 2: kneeling ain't alpha and you know what else definitely isn't.

Edited by JDi
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 1

babs   Paws Up 3,764
babs

Dudes here getting all turned up about whether they like femme guys or not when the topic is not about that and nobody asked them about it already shows how fragile masculinity is :poot:

• Like 27

Anveeroy   Paws Up 8,067
Anveeroy

Your attitude doesn't show your gender or sexuality. You all need SOGI education. There are a lot of femme guy which society considers gay but there are straight. Get a grip. 

• Like 6
  • LMAO 1

M Monstre   Paws Up 20,610
M Monstre
7 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Just because femme guys don't conform to some unrealistic and often times damaging cis-sexist heteronormative ideal of masculinity does not mean they are lesser men.

This sort of super dismissive attitude towards femme men is exactly the problem. Call it 'preference' all you want, but once you start imposing gender norms onto others and dismissing the gender expression of other people by implying these men are not true men then you're being a **** :shrug: 

I don't think that he's implying that they're not men. Perhaps the way he said it could have been better, but what he's saying is that he just doesn't have an attraction to feminine guys. 

I personally don't think that that's discriminatory, but a preference. I'm a semi-feminine guy myself ("semi" cause while I'm not super feminine, I sometimes am), and I completely understand wanting a more "masculine" man in a relationship. 

I don't believe anyone here is saying that they're not men. Of course they are, and if feminine guys want to be feminine, they should. More power to them. They should be able to live how they want to live and not be discriminated against. I don't think anyone here is straight up devaluing the fact that they are men, but they're just expressing their opinions on liking more masculine men.

Edited by M Monstre
  • Like 1
💕 / 🎨 / ✌️ / 🎶

OracleMonster   Paws Up 1,295
OracleMonster

Y’all need to stop paying attention to this and just be who you are. Whenever we acknowlege these type of articles we give them power. By power I️ mean what society wants us to be like. Be femme - be masculine who cares. Ultimately not everyone is going to be your cup of tea and neither will you be theres. 

200w.gif

Edited by OracleMonster
Wrong gif
  • Like 7
  • Love 6

ANDREWxGAGA   Paws Up 70
ANDREWxGAGA
9 minutes ago, The witch said:

I just cackled. 

• LMAO 1

jinko   Paws Up 2,888
jinko

Looks like my gay ass is INDEED gonna die alone

wbRS03rRzvqkdX2CbwbRqmm5S3lFe_jEWGIOjU-q

But tbqh I'm ...Ready For It™. I don't need a man who thinks gym is the most important part of the day :gaysia:

Edited by jinko
  • Like 11
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 5

babs   Paws Up 3,764
babs
1 minute ago, jinko said:

Looks like my gay ass is INDEED gonna die alone

wbRS03rRzvqkdX2CbwbRqmm5S3lFe_jEWGIOjU-q

But tbqh I'm ...Ready For It™. I don't need a man who thinks gym is the most important part of the day :gaysia:

Ignore them, they drink.

• Like 4
  • LMAO 5
  • Love 1

Bio   Paws Up 8,578
Bio
16 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

I’m not saying they’re not men, of course they are. Everyone has a right to be who they are, that’s why I said “MY PREFERENCE” because not everyone feels the same. I personally love a man into sports and lifting weights but if other guys like men who wear make up and crop tops then power to them. 

I'm sorry to break it it you but you don't like men, you like the idea of what masculinity is supposed to be according to society.

Edited by Bio
  • Like 25
  • YAAAS 1

TimisaMonster   Paws Up 9,786
TimisaMonster
12 minutes ago, The witch said:

"I AM TOO A MAN! LISTEN TO THE BASS IN MY VOICE!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

200w.gif

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3