Lady Gaga - FAME
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
lgbt

Gay men hate femme gay men

Featured Posts

Hesham Gohar   Paws Up 58
Hesham Gohar

i knew some gays who refused femme gays . The said : "If I am gay , that doesn't mean I want to be a woman"

why arent u watching five foot two , and giving it 5 stars >:( ?

JohnnyVersace   Paws Up 1,617
JohnnyVersace
On 11/9/2017 at 11:02 PM, GodofLove said:

I’m a gay man and my preference is manly men. Femme turn me off.. because I’m gay for a reason. I want a MAN. Not a feminine man. 

EDIT: not that I’m saying femme men aren’t men, they are the bravest people I know. It’s just a sexual preference of mine. 

You're "gay for a reason"?

Yes when I chose to be gay, it was for a strong reason as well. 

giphy.gif

• LMAO 2

janetjackson   Paws Up 21
janetjackson

This reeks of self-hate....

Edited by janetjackson
  • Like 4

AJK273   Paws Up 1,751
AJK273

It's thoughts like these that make trying to find a boyfriend harder and harder. I do a lot of dance so I am quite lean and tall but I have quite a "femme" body type. Long legs, nice ass, flat stomach. I get turned down often because gay guys don't find me attractive and it blows my confidence down a notch every time. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
J W T A S C E N D E D

Moumen Eryani   Paws Up 7
Moumen Eryani
On 11/10/2017 at 12:56 PM, Mythos said:

Is this more of a US problem? I haven't seen a lot of this fragile masculanity here in Europe.

I agree, I'm gay in Europe, and the culture here is more relaxed than what I've heard about the states. The only thing that would be annoying here in my opinion would be the weird small towns where everyone thinks that they can get better lol.

• Like 3

HaveAnOysterBBy   Paws Up 655
HaveAnOysterBBy

I agree. Who wants to deal with a gay bitch it’s such not a cute look 

• Like 1

Solitaiire   Paws Up 1,421
Solitaiire
2 minutes ago, HaveAnOysterBBy said:

I agree. Who wants to deal with a gay bitch it’s such not a cute look 

:awkney::awkney::awkney:

• Like 2

Schizophonic   Paws Up 225
Schizophonic

well i dont hate any kind of person because of the way they look or the style they have.
but when i think of all the men i ever had a feelings for or was sexually attracted to them, its clear they are more of a masculine type of men.

i´m into guys like vin diesel or wentworth miller.

• Like 3

BBhomemaker   Paws Up 2,333
BBhomemaker
On 10/11/2017 at 7:01 AM, hunty said:

?????? this community is 99% people who have been bullied and denied through their childhood, who have been unsure of themselves for most of their lives, who have been put to shame by society for loving who they love. do you expect such a group of damaged people not to have problems, especially that only recently did being lgbt become slightly okay? don't be ****ing rude.

Thank you for saying that :pray:

• Like 1

Sableye   Paws Up 480
Sableye

I think that's so strange. Have you met a feminine gay man? They are the most FUN human being I've ever met.

• Like 1

Adakam   Paws Up 1,980
Adakam
On 11/12/2017 at 10:07 AM, Givenchy said:

To add to the discussion

I think that one of the problems is that femme gays have been used to portray the community in all entertainment media for maybe hundreds of years, to the point where people subconsciously try to stay away from that, both personally and externally. 

Many try to avoid that image in themselves or in their partner, specially if they are insecure and dont feel comfident enough in their environment, acting femme or being with a femme gay is like exposing yourself which can be dangerous in some places.

If the entertainment media stopped focusing on that stereotype and started portraying gay men in all their forms then this hate rate would drop. 

In the last few decades women have been slowly been portrayed as badass heros, instead of just home wives, which has helped them a lot, a lot of sports have opened up for them too, and of course Pop women from Madonna to Gaga. We need that kind of depictions to control our own stereotype.

• Like 3

Givenchy   Paws Up 344
Givenchy
7 hours ago, Adakam said:

To add to the discussion

I think that one of the problems is that femme gays have been used to portray the community in all entertainment media for maybe hundreds of years, to the point where people subconsciously try to stay away from that, both personally and externally. 

Many try to avoid that image in themselves or in their partner, specially if they are insecure and dont feel comfident enough in their environment, acting femme or being with a femme gay is like exposing yourself which can be dangerous in some places.

If the entertainment media stopped focusing on that stereotype and started portraying gay men in all their forms then this hate rate would drop. 

In the last few decades women have been slowly been portrayed as badass heros, instead of just home wives, which has helped them a lot, a lot of sports have opened up for them too, and of course Pop women from Madonna to Gaga. We need that kind of depictions to control our own stereotype.

I agree with that as well. Sometimes a person just doesn't feel comfortable because this isn't who they are, like it doesn't have to be a some sort of internalized hate for femme gays or anything, but the media has played a big enough role to make everyone think that the fact that you're gay means you're feminine, so a lot of people respond by denying that they are like that and it's not because the feminine image is shameful, but it's simply not who they are.