achievement

JWT 100% SOLD OUT Only artist in 2017!

Eggsy

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scallywally

WOW! that's amazing news I hoped she would but with Ed, Coldplay, Adele, U2 tickets going for twice the price (even thousands) and gaga was down to $10 and Europe not selling I thought it would be bad news. On other horrible sites they said she was on groupon. I hoped all that was wrong. Phew!! The haters cant take the truth. Go gaga! The lies have been proved wrong, now we know for sure shes slaying I hope she goes to the far east and OZ.

rumours
19 hours ago, JustaMonster said:

searching-gif-8.gif

Nowhere to be found :classy:

19 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

not streaming hitless i'll tell ya 

Adele needs to update her lecture material to include Katy’s album. 

giphy.gif

dutchyguy
18 hours ago, hausofcy said:

i hate to be this person but the Belgian date has still lots of tickets available in every category. GA was sold out for the previous date but now lots op people have to cancel their tickets since at least 50-60% are students and the new date is right in the middle of exams period. I had to cancel mine too unfortunately since I have an exam the next morning.

I hope it will sell out tho, I'm going to that date and it will be awkward in an empty arena hahah

scallywally
1 hour ago, dutchyguy said:

I hope it will sell out tho, I'm going to that date and it will be awkward in an empty arena hahah

I know its the same as the UK, I don't know what to do the refunded tickets from the canx date. But it looks half sold out might be depressing. After losing train and hotel money last time ill prob still go but if its half empty ill feel even worse. I like to think of my queen as the queen. I hope you know what I mean. What if she cancels again? Hotel needs to be booked and I haven't got the money to borrow to go to a half empty arena and spend the rest of the year paying it off. Or just cry, not go and hope theres a dvd.

scallywally
10 minutes ago, 053Timo said:

US only? Cause Amsterdam and Antwerp still have tickets!

I think they are exaggerating the truth a bit. That's OK, we know she hasn't sold out but if she was booked into smaller venues she would've.

053Timo
8 hours ago, scallywally said:

I think they are exaggerating the truth a bit. That's OK, we know she hasn't sold out but if she was booked into smaller venues she would've.

Looooool, if I would’ve been booked in a 1-person venue I also could have a sold out world tour

NewYorkCity

But it is not.. I mean, it was ALMOST 100% sold out before Europe was postponed. New dates in Europe are struggling a bit 

mister max
1 hour ago, NewYorkCity said:

But it is not.. I mean, it was ALMOST 100% sold out before Europe was postponed. New dates in Europe are struggling a bit 

11 hours ago, 053Timo said:

US only? Cause Amsterdam and Antwerp still have tickets!

Thats 2018 :derpga:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived