Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Uncasville show: Two bridges, one circle stage

Rifek

Featured Posts

The arena is so little so there are just two bridges tonight and one circle stage but they kept the rest.

The view for audience will be amazing tonight.

I wonder if she's skipping DIC/Paparazzi/Angel Down in that case or is it performed on the one stage?

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Edonis

I think they retained the middle stage in order to perform the red trilogy but idk. It’s puzzling why they would book such a small arena when the stage set up is so large 

GypsyBabe

I literally can't take it. I'm so excited for Saturday! :firega:

Mohegan is great because its so small. You get a great view at all times and a really intimate and killer show! I do hope she keeps the trinity though. 

⚯͛

Petrichor
4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I think they retained the middle stage in order to perform the red trilogy but idk. It’s puzzling why they would book such a small arena when the stage set up is so large 

I mean it’s a guaranteed sell-out so you can’t blame them. Plus I think she enjoys the intimacy of the venue. Also good for all the fans who can’t make the trip out to NYC.

Experiencing one of the first ArtRaves here was a lifechanging experience, no lie.  I'm sad I can't swing it financially this year but them's the breaks.  That being said, are the periscope links in the main periscope thread still valid?  I'm hoping someone kind will stream one of the shows.

KleinGa
13 minutes ago, Sarah Klas said:

Experiencing one of the first ArtRaves here was a lifechanging experience, no lie.  I'm sad I can't swing it financially this year but them's the breaks.  That being said, are the periscope links in the main periscope thread still valid?  I'm hoping someone kind will stream one of the shows.

sis, just go to the tour section, click the date and we usually have a huge party streaming the shows. Sometimes we're blessed and sometimes we're cursed. Don't worry. 

KleinGa
14 minutes ago, Sarah Klas said:

bless you for having mercy on a n00b

:diane: welcome to the cult also 

Archived