💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Fox8's new American Music Awards Advert (NO GAGA)

BLACKOUTbritney

Featured Posts

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney
8 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

Whaaaat, this is another ad !  :nails:

"fox8 has updated its American Music Awards advert" sis... more like "fox8 has broadcasted a new American Music Awards advert"

tenor.gif?itemid=7425400

Yes and they've got rid of the 2 acts that performed last year that they listed at this year. The previous advert is no longer being played 

Reality
4 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Ok but I think people are gonna meltdown over this for no reason since there are other confirmed performers that aren't in this "updated" commercial according to OP so what's the point :selena:

I wasn't contesting the commercial, I was just making the point that people are hyped about the performance.

🖤👹

Yeah I don’t think this means she isn’t no about to be announced. They’re just airing a new version of the ad with more of the performers. Kelly, P!nk and Gaga were in advert 1, none of those were in this new ad but Kelly has since been confrimed to perform ...

Signature loading… 👹🖤

There’s still no doubt she’s working on new music and the possibility of a new release isn’t far fetched. 

Although I wouldn’t mind her debuting a new single at the AMA but I wouldn’t consider it a first option, it’s a B(minus)-list award show, just like Billboard and people-choice. Not to mention they’ve always payed her dust.

I wouldn’t mind her waiting until the Grammys, new year, fresh start for a new era. And it would be iconic for her to debut a single and snatch a (million) Grammy at the same night :sis:

Daenerys

What?? 

robin-llorando.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

KarmaPolice

Just yesterday I was told "OMG it's so clear she's performing, why do you say the opposite".

Well

surprise-bitch-gif-3.gif

EDIT: this doesn't mean she's not working on new music tho. 

Drin Lon
3 minutes ago, Stef said:

Yeah I don’t think this means she isn’t no about to be announced. They’re just airing a new version of the ad with more of the performers. Kelly, P!nk and Gaga were in advert 1, none of those were in this new ad but Kelly has since been confrimed to perform ...

This

Irrelevant

a mess a kii a cackle

franksteinen cancelled, joanne b-side cancelled, dic as a single cancelled, any possibility of gaga news until 2018 cancelled

Spoiler

actually i still believe something is coming, why do i do that to me :wtf:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

lxdygxga

So this basically just could be a mini teaser ad and she’s still performing? Why the meltdowns? Either way new music seems imminent. She doesn’t need the AMAs to drop that. 

thatfoxyfeeling
42 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

I've been on this site since 2012 and after all the messes I've encountered I still managed to get caught up in the hype again :air: :selena:

I promised myself I wouldn’t board the hype train again. :emma::rip: 

Edible Cloud
20 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Because I can and because this account knew about netflix and Gaga's documentary in July 2016 :usrs:

July 2016 ? Yes, everybody knew ...

ect... For "Netflix" He has been lucky

Wow, my poor @PanPikus, wake up sis... :diane:

Archived