Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: Cult 'Charles (Manson) in Charge' RT score and ratings

Bradley

Featured Posts

Tom Nook

Yaaaaaas :tony: it was so awesome seeing Kai’s decay and I love the Quentin Tarantino vibes of the Manson Family flashback 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

This season is my favourite so far :air: I wanna see what happens next but I also don't want it to end

... and now i just sit in silence.

Bradley

This is the only season which has not had an episode of an RT score lower than 75%.

Every episode is rated above 80%, some 90% and two 100%.

SiliconeMonster

Literally my favorite AHS season possibly ever (sorry Asylum and Coven). This one really isn't predictable and keeps me on my toes and disgusts me, makes me laugh and really proves how f*cked American society is. Especially young straight white men. :reductive: I don't want it to end next week but I'm also glad they aren't dragging it out. 

Find your freedom in the music

I was looking forward to the Charles Manson episode and it was fun and interesting, but also a bit too funny of an episode for me, but at the same time, I liked it. I am looking forward to tonight's finale. I have thoroughly enjoyed this season and it's mainly due to Evan Peter's performances. I also love everything that would include Andy Warhol and Charles Manson, but all of the others were great extras for me this season as well. It has been a lot of fun. I add it to my year of great television, this, Twin Peaks The Return.... many great shows which have kept me on my toes. :tea::applause:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived