💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

DJWS is just boiling the tea about new music on radio!

Rifek

Featured Posts

Ya'll be nice. Just ignore that person. Don't target or come for Katy. Just ignore that user or drag IT but not Katy. You're no better than that person when do you mock Katy.

OT: It's coming this year. Bookmark me. I told you last year that PI was 3 min and ya'll dragged me. 

:)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

imagine if these new tour dates will be announced after her AMA performance, with new music. It all seems to match up perfectly...but we know that's just a dream.

We all know anything good is just a perfect illusion when it comes to Gaga :trollga:

Gagadonna

I'm not hyped at all... We've seen that before so many times. I'll enjoy witnessing this fanbase meltdown tho :giggle:

Levine
9 hours ago, Stef said:

Your username gives me Katycat teas and honestly the amount of bravery you must hold to come onto this site knowing that your fave has spent the entire year churning out tank after tank and is now currently squawking her way through the hitless world tour with more blue dots on the ticketmaster map than I've had hot dinners. A mess, a kii, a cackle, etc etc

THE SECOND you wrote this, this was Katy Perry's reaction somewhere:

ATItfPZ.gif

derpmonster
7 hours ago, Katie14 said:

Whats all this Katy talk?

"Change the world." Im sorry, but that is so pretentious.

It's frowned upon when people say this. I don't see why.

You gotta believe in your abilities. Does he think it will actually change the world? No. But it will change someone. It will have an impact on someone. And if it does, you've changed the world.

Gaga said at some point about how people think it's pretentious to talk about your own talent and that it shouldn't be. It's your opinion which is fine but I agree with Gaga. If you have talent, why not f*kin talk about it? :) I believe I will change the world. I'll take my best shot, come for your spot. I have better plans. That's what Gaga thought too. She told everyone at 18 she was gonna be a superstar. But she revealed that it wasn't in the sense of actual fame. She never *really* wanted that. It's @Irrelevant if you're "successful" in those terms. If you're actualized and happy with what you produce (no pun intended) and that makes you feel like a star, you've succeeded. You've changed the world.

Edit: This is just semantics and you may say I'm disconnected from the world and reality so much that I don't realize how delusional or pretentious this sounds. Maybe. To me, it's poetic in my own way. It's my art (and again, I'm not saying that as a wannabe trying to sound artistic person even though that's how it comes off to many).

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

14 minutes ago, ShawnsUrethra said:

Gaga, you're a mediocre songwriter, loser, witch-face. Pretentious, hypocritical bitch, liar. All your fans are idiots who swallow all the crap you do. Bitch overrated by your little *******s. I'm glad the general public doesn't buy your crap, and they hate you. They're not stupid, they see in you the filth that you are, not like your stupid followers. Your music sucks, understand, that's why it fails. Only your stinking fans buy it. Your whole career is a lie, you don't have fibromyalgia, you didn't break your hip... That's all lies, you ****ing fake bitch. You weren't raped, it was also a lie that no one believed you. The public perceives your lies, they hate you. David Bowie sensed it. Grace Jones, Madonna, and all the artists who were your inspiration, they saw in you what a **** you are, that's why they hated you. You're not a legend, and you never will be. The music legends are respected and have many musical hits that people remember forever, like Michael Jackson. No one respects you. Everyone sees you as a ridiculous clown who makes music for *******s. Nobody believes you the supposed love you have for your fans, everything is a performance to get all the money out of them. Little *******s, stop making excuses for Gaga's failure. His music sucks, it's crap. What a joy that the rubbish of ARTPOP was a failure, and that everyone abandoned it. The ***** made it up to be used as a money-making machine, but the truth is they abandoned her for what a **** she is. Her music videos are garbage overrated by all of you, that's why they have so few views. And they have no choice but to say that Gaga doesn't make music for charts. Pathetic. Lorde is an excellent songwriter, Adele too, Sia too. They are great. Gaga isn't... Rarara ra mama, I wanna be your G. U. Y, I'm blond, I'm skinny, I'm rich... Jewels N' Drugs... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... What a mediocre songwriter. Too bad the bitch has to pay for prizes she doesn't deserve, like the Golden Globe. His performance at AHS sucked, everybody knows that. On twitter nobody was happy, it was a farce, she paid for it. I bet if you do a survey to see who the people prefer between Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, Beyoncé, etc. and Gaga, the witch's nose would be last, because the public hates it, for being ugly, false and mediocre. The life and career of that bitch does not generate interest, such as Justin Bieber, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift... They will be remembered in the future for all their #1 songs. They'll keep them on the radio and keep talking about them. Gaga is not even played on the radio, nobody asks for his songs, nobody talks about them, only the *******s of his fans. People love Ariana's voice, her songs, her beauty. They love Adele and her sympathy, great voice, the audience hails them. To Lorde, to Beyoncé... They love Katy's beauty, her songs sound on the radio. They don't care if Katy doesn't have a great voice, they still love her. The general public talks about them. Gaga is only mentioned to remind you of how mediocre she is, how ugly she is, how pretentious she is, like the time she made a "tribute" to David Bowie and everyone hated and attacked her. But everyone loved Lorde's tribute instead, because she is a true artist, humble. Gaga only has a good voice, but not as good as Ariana, Beyoncé, Adele and other artists. Every time that I read on twitter people's opinion about Lady Gaga I die laughing because they know that she is a mediocre, they don't respect her. 

Well, I could write so many things about that ugly, mediocre broad that the general public hates and teases her, but I've already spent so much time on that crap. Bye-bye,  Little Delulus. 

Sorry for my bad english, pequeños maricones. 
XOXO, FLOPANNE. 

Your photos' photoshop is a mess. 

Your post is so long nobody wants to read it.

Let me summarise: You're a pathetic who has no life other than trying to take the 2nd most influential person of the 00s down :trollga:

When Frankensteined drops on next Friday, don't forget to buy a copy and stream it. Radios will be playing it for a whole year so you won't miss it 

Xoxo Frankensteined Bitch :hor:

1 hour ago, Miley said:

Ya'll be nice. Just ignore that person. Don't target or come for Katy. Just ignore that user or drag IT but not Katy. You're no better than that person when do you mock Katy.

OT: It's coming this year. Bookmark me. I told you last year that PI was 3 min and ya'll dragged me. 

:)

Is it coming this month???

Katykats are so delusional cause they have been living in oblivia for far too long :ladyhaha:

Keep on dreaming katykats. I feel bad for katy cause i love her but her fans are :saladga: :madge:

Thomas P
11 hours ago, KweenKty said:

No matter what this woman releases, it won't become a hit. Her hitmaking days are over. The sooner you all accept this truth the better. Leave it to pop professionals.

Why are you talking about Katy Perry? This is a Lady Gaga fan forum 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
11 hours ago, KweenKty said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Talk about bravery when your own fave hasn't had a REAL hit since 2013. The Cure was commercial, it was playlisted on various Spotify playlists and still bombed. You guys should stop using the excuses for Gaga when she cannot do well even with pcommercial sound. Oh, you shouldn't be worried for the Witness Tour. It will STILL gross over 100 M dollars, something Joanne's tour won't do. Be self aware, please. Worry for the movie's performance. I have to comment because I cant stand delusion and injustice!

Do you have trouble standing yourself? One cannot gross over 100m if one’s tickets are being “sold” for $10 

Now leave before we unleash the wolves.mp3 on you, and if you want advice for your fave to succeed, tell her to talk to Taylor. At least she’s produced a number 1.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived