💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

DJWS is just boiling the tea about new music on radio!

Rifek

Featured Posts

Gagaplayer315

Despite all these pictures and posts from Gaga / DJWS / Christian I'm not slightly hyped :giveup: is that good or bad? :toofunny:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights
Just now, Gagaplayer315 said:

Despite all these pictures and posts from Gaga / DJWS / Christian I'm not slightly hyped :giveup: is that good or bad? :toofunny:

Im not either, I've been on this site for too long to know that a lot of the hype usually results in disappointment so i don't hype myself up anymore. Its still fun reading these threads though and seeing all the theories :golfclap:

Xoxo Adriana
5 hours ago, KweenKty said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Talk about bravery when your own fave hasn't had a REAL hit since 2013. The Cure was commercial, it was playlisted on various Spotify playlists and still bombed. You guys should stop using the excuses for Gaga when she cannot do well even with pcommercial sound. Oh, you shouldn't be worried for the Witness Tour. It will STILL gross over 100 M dollars, something Joanne's tour won't do. Be self aware, please. Worry for the movie's performance. I have to comment because I cant stand delusion and injustice!

:rip: 

Ok, pressed Katy stan...If you had any sort of hope for Katy's "success", you wouldn't find the need to join GGD and preach crap that makes 0 sense or facts, just bc Witness tour sales are low and Joanne World Tour is going great you wanted to let us know Katy is still doing well? #oksis :interestinga: Why don't you go back to your petty fan base and continue to praise Hitless album/tour and it's make-believe sales while we enjoy our Grammy-award winning queen (yeah, I went there!) 

Keep giving us little monsters receipt-less "facts" while we bathe in receipts all tea-all shade about Katy. Bye boo 

ChavaWM
1 hour ago, phantasmas said:

most djs dont get picked up by radio stations unless they have a song that theyve produced for a big name star

djws is known better in the indie/underground scenes like most djs :lolly:

yall need to listen to his artRAVE set and let the light in :bon:

edit: and then listen to ARTPOP roght after, henny!

So we can assume he was speaking about gaga?

6 hours ago, KweenKty said:
  Hide contents

Talk about bravery when your own fave hasn't had a REAL hit since 2013. The Cure was commercial, it was playlisted on various Spotify playlists and still bombed. You guys should stop using the excuses for Gaga when she cannot do well even with pcommercial sound. Oh, you shouldn't be worried for the Witness Tour. It will STILL gross over 100 M dollars, something Joanne's tour won't do. Be self aware, please. Worry for the movie's performance. I have to comment because I cant stand delusion and injustice!

The delusion here is so strong :ladyhaha:

FameHookah
7 hours ago, Stef said:

Your username gives me Katycat teas and honestly the amount of bravery you must hold to come onto this site knowing that your fave has spent the entire year churning out tank after tank and is now currently squawking her way through the hitless world tour with more blue dots on the ticketmaster map than I've had hot dinners. A mess, a kii, a cackle, etc etc

scalpedT 😂💗

WTF is MDNA

blackpink

what’s with that poor Kat joining gagadaily to try and recruit more katykats :rip: i haven’t seen that happen in a while

blackpink
7 hours ago, Stef said:

Your username gives me Katycat teas and honestly the amount of bravery you must hold to come onto this site knowing that your fave has spent the entire year churning out tank after tank and is now currently squawking her way through the hitless world tour with more blue dots on the ticketmaster map than I've had hot dinners. A mess, a kii, a cackle, etc etc

I CANT BRAEATHESKDJDJKH

8 hours ago, Kefir said:

"I am about to do some **** that will change the world"

"Every time you hear it on the radio, think of me."

HOLY F*CKING SH*T :giveup:

+ HE IS WITH GAGA RIGHT NOW IN THE STUDIO!

Gaga and all your other producers, please,  don't make the same mistakes  again: stop with the same old s*it as always "best record ever, best album of the decade, this will change the world.."

Don't  say these things, don't get people too hyped, it only leads to major disappointment.

Anyway, I'm so glad  Gaga is feeling well!!

Lord Ryry

imagine if these new tour dates will be announced after her AMA performance, with new music. It all seems to match up perfectly...but we know that's just a dream.

NIGHTCRAWLER
9 hours ago, Oriane said:

Well I hope Gaga's songs are not going to be songs written by DJWS about his own life, and he's talking about this own music here :awkney:

Since when does DJWS write songs tho

Xoxo Adriana
9 hours ago, Stef said:

girl you just ended Katy and ha fanbase :giveup: if your response to this mess wasn't the best I dunno what was :ladyhaha: 

Archived