Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga in the recording studio

antpats2

Featured Posts

Just now, Opulence said:

Okay true :toofunny: I was thinking just around 3 extra songs though ala Teenage Dream: The Compelete Confection (sorry to bring Kety in the this)

hahaha Nah, I know what you meant, I was just being a d*** :laughga:

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

I definitely think that there is going to be new music, and if she is performing at the AMA's, I definitely think that she's going to release and perform it there. It just doesn't make sense for her to perform anything off of Joanne unless she plans to release a third single from it.

Whether or not it's Frankensteined, I don't know. I personally don't think we're going to get it. I mean, Gaga's a very secretive person when it comes to her music—unless it's like ARTPOP where she teased songs like every 10 seconds. I don't know, I just don't see her releasing a song that she already performed in front of a small group of people. I think it's going to be something completely new, something we haven't heard off. 

Then again, creating all this "Frankensteined" hype is smart: it gets people talking and people wondering about what her performance is going to be about.  

🃏🖤👹

nattuggla
4 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Tbh I'm wondering who the producer would be. Yes, this one is clearly Paul since he was in Detroit and likely came to work with her, but are the RedOne songs coming? It always seemed to me like she had very little interest in working with him when she did this last time around. Plus, that letter to Paul on his birthday saying she can't wait to make a new album with him. That's a little fishy to me because it says to me that she has no plans of using old material and releasing it, but rather that she had ideas for a whole new record with DJWS. To me, it must be DJWS or Detroit City because she's seemed super over RedOne for YEARS and she would be hyping him rn and not Paul were he involved, right?

I don't know I always got the feeling that she was raving about him when they worked together. I remember her posting pictures when they were in studio and how they are creating magic or something like that..... It sounded very nostalgic for her.... Imho she didn't scrap the songs because she didn't like it. Maybe it was not the right time and she wanted to shelve the songs for a later time point and project.

Kimblue
26 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Idk if you noticed but she has 8 days break in her Touran between 20 and 28 Nov.

If she's really performing new song during AMAs on 19 Nov it could be a good time to do some promo or record a new music video

It’s Thanksgiving week though.

Regina George

I mean she follows RedOne on instagram and she only follows few people so I think there is no Bad Blood.mp3... She is def smart and she knows that those songs are good and need proper release - everyone who heard them was obsessed apparently..I think new music is coming soon and I’m pretty sure Frankenstein is part of it.. She wanted fans and their opinion on it for a reason and we can’t compare this with Sire.. Why? Cuz ARTPOP act 2 was never in her hands.. she was never in charge of that. It had to do with her old management.. 

lxdygxga
17 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Tbh I'm wondering who the producer would be. Yes, this one is clearly Paul since he was in Detroit and likely came to work with her, but are the RedOne songs coming? It always seemed to me like she had very little interest in working with him when she did this last time around. Plus, that letter to Paul on his birthday saying she can't wait to make a new album with him. That's a little fishy to me because it says to me that she has no plans of using old material and releasing it, but rather that she had ideas for a whole new record with DJWS. To me, it must be DJWS or Detroit City because she's seemed super over RedOne for YEARS and she would be hyping him rn and not Paul were he involved, right?

The stuff with a RedOne is finished according to him (Frankenstein included), so I️ think she’s going to put her work with him as i‎t is on the B sides, or reproduce i‎t with DJWS. 

Frankenstein

i created this monster
i created this monster

i created this monster
that we used to call love
i thought i'd be his
and that he would be mine

never thought i would be
frankensteined
fa frankensteined
fa fa frankensteined

but then you brought me back to life