đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga in the recording studio

antpats2

Featured Posts

monketsharona

I still don't think Frankenstein is linked to those sessions though, if it is true and it is out soon, the song is probably done for long 

I start to think RedOne's teases were true about Nov. 19th

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

I still don't think Frankenstein is linked to those sessions though, if it is true and it is out soon, the song is probably done for long 

I start to think RedOne's teases were true about Nov. 19th

Yeah, I also believe that Frankensteined is already done. Maybe she's changing it a bit now, but I doubt that TBH.

Like what you Sea?

monsterdino
16 hours ago, antpats2 said:

She’s back in the studio 

Add the new photos that Christian posted on his instagram from Gaga in the studio to the thread

doppelganger

Her style during recording is usually indicative of the music ... i wonder what’s in store sonically this time?

2 hours ago, rafaelgherardi said:

maybe it's related to this tweet!

MY GOD THIS BITCH. IF YOU COUNT THE TIK'S IT GOES STRAIGHT TO SEPTEMBER:selena::selena: WHAT A SNEAKY LITTLE HO

fabuIesque
46 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

I feel like that is shade at Mark Ronson :laughga:

i've been waiting for producer beef

hoeslay

Ready for a grammy performance and late spring release to promo an album and movie at the same time, maximing publicity and profit. This will also deliver as a summer smash 2nd or 3rd single. Make it happen @ the universe

I'd create a thread for this, but I don't think I can(?). Am I the only one who'd like a song like Teeth? Like, Teeth 2.0.

Like what you Sea?

11 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Her style during recording is usually indicative of the music ... i wonder what’s in store sonically this time?

she is giving me r&b vibes to be honest. Also, I have a strong feeling it would be tropical house( but i hope not :toofunny:)

COME ON GAYS!!

Stewful2929

Does anyone fear they are over working her again? I thought the whole thing about why she was so unhappy is bc she is too overworked all the time 

fabuIesque
10 minutes ago, malongaga said:

Mark ronson’s about to enter that studio like

tenor.gif?itemid=3575785

please no gaga recently left the farm

Archived