Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Buying Resale Tickets

OnTheEdgeofGlry

Featured Posts

OnTheEdgeofGlry

I just bought resale tickets for GA at the Washington DC show and got mailed a gift card.  I was wondering if anyone else has experience with resale tickets for the credit card entry only sections and if they have had any problems? Thanks

Panther2009
On 11/8/2017 at 4:09 PM, OnTheEdgeofGlry said:

I just bought resale tickets for GA at the Washington DC show and got mailed a gift card.  I was wondering if anyone else has experience with resale tickets for the credit card entry only sections and if they have had any problems? Thanks

Please let me know your experience. I am thinking about purchasing a GA ticket through stubhub and I've heard the cards work or don't work. So I have mixed feelings and hesitant on buying a GA ticket.

ferretti
On 11/8/2017 at 4:09 PM, OnTheEdgeofGlry said:

Literally did this exact thing last week for the DC GA area and got a gift card 'ticket.' I'm equally nervous about it, although I found reports from people buying from StubHub that have said it worked without hassle.

disco stick tester, inquire within

Archived