sales

Billboard prediction: Reputation 2M first week

swakby

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagz4Gaga

Come through another 1 million + first week sales. And that's without streaming, I think 

tenor.gif?itemid=5091164

nostalgia’s for geeks

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

where are they getting this from it'll be 500-600k max Bookmark me

400k pre-orders altogether, Target expecting to sell 600k first week, 250k from other chains/massmerchants and an exclusive UPS deal. That's pretty much 1,4M. :chica:

Drin Lon
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

where are they getting this from it'll be 500-600k max Bookmark me

Even if she sells that much her first week she'll still open with 900k-1M pure sales since she has 400k pre-orders alone :tony:

Ryusei
24 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I'm so jealous of Swifties. Their fave never gets (immense) public backlash, always has enormous opening weeks... ugh :nails:

:what: backlash is like all she is getting rn 

Musery

ApplauseftAdele
50 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I'm so jealous of Swifties. Their fave never gets (immense) public backlash, always has enormous opening weeks... ugh :nails:

Yeah but Taylor kinda has a negative connotation to her name. Also the FamousGate.mp3 from last year almost ended ha career :ladyhaha:

8 minutes ago, Levine said:

I will never believe in those numbers :nails: don't quote me. 

Imagine being this pressed that you have to deny reality. Fake numbers is gaga selling 1 million in a week due to a 99 cent deal on amazon, causing billboard to change their rules that albums can only sell for 3.99 dueing their first week.

Lextyr97
40 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

:what: backlash is like all she is getting rn 

Yeah but the level of hate Gaga got during BTW and ARTPOP..... kinda paid a toll. Taylor doesn't seem to have that problem. 

It's guaranteed she'll outsell every female (& male?) album first week sales since 25 so I'm excited no matter what :flutter:

hope y'all haters have blunts ready lmaooo

Archived