Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

More International Joanne World Tour dates?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

The Joanne World Tour's current North American leg winds up Dec. 18 in at The Forum Inglewood, Calif., while the postponed European leg begins Jan. 14 in Barcelona. More international dates are expected to be announced as well. Gaga will also be starring in the latest remake of A Star Is Born with Bradley Cooper, slated to open during May. 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8030091/lady-gaga-prayer-san-antonio-joanne-world-tour-detroit

:excited2:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Maybe linked to that Side B ? I mean she extended the Monster Ball Tour once TFM was released

Monsterious

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8030091/lady-gaga-prayer-san-antonio-joanne-world-tour-detroit

The Joanne World Tour's current North American leg winds up Dec. 18 in at The Forum Inglewood, Calif., while the postponed European leg begins Jan. 14 in Barcelona. More international dates are expected to be announced as well. Gaga will also be starring in the latest remake of A Star Is Born with Bradley Cooper, slated to open during May. 

ViviLittleM
6 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

What?! How? After ASIB? I thought she wanted to rest?

There's time in March and a little bit of April I guess.

Anveeroy

The tour is going unexpectedly great. So it will be a wise decision to extend! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

PSYCHOSHTICK
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Maybe linked to that Side B ? I mean she extended the Monster Ball Tour once TFM was released

She didn’t. The Fame Monster got released on nov 18 and the tour started on nov 27. 

The revamped version started on feb 18 2010.

PartySick

Australian Monsters prepare to be SHOOK :giveup:

What if she actually remembers that she has stans in Mexico and South America? :giveup:

🖤

Tan Fei

OMG!!!!!!!! is this the "exciting tour announcement coming soon " that she posted ?      if its true. ASIA SINGAPORE PLEASE!!!!:excited2:

ArtGagaPop

Gaga- "I wanna take a beak"
Have a upcoming movie to promote, movie sountrack with single, constantly recording new music, wants to release a B side of Joanne, rumoured to peform at the AMA's, release new music and expanding her tour, is this what her breakes looks like :stalkga:

Flynn Vincent

Bitchhhhhh gimme that Australian Tour that we have been waiting for honeyyyy :hor:

I want to be bald. I want my clit to fly. I want my wig to be orbiting around saturn. 

tumblr_n4csmb9pNV1trnad3o1_400.gif

nattuggla
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

There's time in March and a little bit of April I guess.

I thought she has to do promo for ASIB in this time?

• Admin changed the title to More Joanne dates?

Archived