💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

General Admission

Luckystef8

Featured Posts

Luckystef8

Hi!

So I'm seeing Gaga in CT this weekend and have GA. I always get the VIP packages for early entry when I see her, but was unable to this time. I was wondering if people with GA usually are able to still get in the front row? 

hausofbrice
36 minutes ago, Luckystef8 said:

Hi!

So I'm seeing Gaga in CT this weekend and have GA. I always get the VIP packages for early entry when I see her, but was unable to this time. I was wondering if people with GA usually are able to still get in the front row? 

I was GA

waited 13 hours and got front row

you can do it if u really try/want to 

xoxo, brice ♡

GoldenPonyboy

Getting front row is not that worth it since she bounces around quite a bit. I would say try to stand middle/right (from gagas perspective) so that you get the best view without having to wait 10 hours. I got a really good view and waited ten minutes. Plus i eas able to be front row for million reasons at the end

Nicogly
50 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

Getting front row is not that worth it since she bounces around quite a bit. I would say try to stand middle/right (from gagas perspective) so that you get the best view without having to wait 10 hours. I got a really good view and waited ten minutes. Plus i eas able to be front row for million reasons at the end

i wanna be front row in the piano stage!!! any recommendations?

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Boyboi12
1 hour ago, Luckystef8 said:

Hi!

What time are you lining up? 

Luckystef8
1 hour ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

Yeah I saw the tour already also front row of the piano stage so I want to be by the main stage for this show

GoldenPonyboy
3 hours ago, Nicogly said:

i wanna be front row in the piano stage!!! any recommendations?

Just make sure you are on her front side when she is sitting down on the piano

Archived