rumor

RedOne Confirms FRANKENSTEINED to Fan on Snapchat

Maria Brink

Featured Posts

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla

I get that people are sceptical because of the past with ARTPOP (Act 2) as we didn't get anything from the unreleased songs but I think this is a total different situation this time. Her Ex-manager Troy was very much involved in everything about ARTPOP so I think for Gaga it is not that easy to release music from around that time......

But everything afterwards is more in her power. The reason why she sang Frankensteined backstage means that it kind of serves a purpose. Gaga knew exactly what she was doing by singing it and what kind of impact it will have on her fan culture..... I am sure we will get to listen to Frankensteined sooner or later. More likely than anything of the ARTPOP (Act 2) era.......

11 minutes ago, malongaga said:

Hey gaga its your friend a red wine look at these screenshots you better release lg5 NOW YOUR FANS NEED ME my new song boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom got 50m in 10 days john wayne could never delete joanne now mark ransom btw who is christian gambino lol a red wine gaga oh oh eh plz im tired of making spanish music btw have you seen this marble floor incredible

screenshot this to him :ladyhaha:

MEDONER

Can someone ask him if "Breaking Hearts" is a thing and once and for all if the snippet we have is it really of "Miss It B4 U Kiss It" or "Shut Up" since both songs are produced by him?

I'm just waiting if she's gonna say something about it in Detroit tonight. 

Inb4 a letter from fan begging for Frankensteined 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

monsterdino
1 hour ago, gagasrat said:

There was just a periscope live from a user @LadyGagaLGN who claims that RedOne confirmed Frankensteined over his official snapchat and that it would be released. They are about to release screenshots on twitter! Standby...

update ur thread

monketsharona
14 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Inb4 a letter from fan begging for Frankensteined 

I wouldn't be surprised :cryga:

gagagoogoose

RedOne's screenshot is probably him compiling all of our messy snaps about Frankensteined before spamming them to Gaga via text.

RedOne: Look at what your fans do! I thought they are sending me snaps on how much they loved my new single "Boom Boom"

and Gaga when she received the messages: 

tenor.gif

JohnnyVersace
32 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

I get that people are sceptical because of the past with ARTPOP (Act 2) as we didn't get anything from the unreleased songs but I think this is a total different situation this time. Her Ex-manager Troy was very much involved in everything about ARTPOP so I think for Gaga it is not that easy to release music from around that time......

But everything afterwards is more in her power. The reason why she sang Frankensteined backstage means that it kind of serves a purpose. Gaga knew exactly what she was doing by singing it and what kind of impact it will have on her fan culture..... I am sure we will get to listen to Frankensteined sooner or later. More likely than anything of the ARTPOP (Act 2) era.......

EXACTLY. 

Remember when she played Born This Way for that little twink stan before ANYONE else heard it. Little Monsters were SEETHING but HYPED all at once. 

Frankenstein is coming, gurls...

tumblr_mcd2wj5YIJ1rgy9a0o1_400.gif

Lextyr97

Someone better be 

1. Asking about Frankensteined at the meet and greet and

2. Recording the Meet and Greet conversation

Also, they better come through with that chant

Archived