💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where to Stand on the Floor??

jctotesfabs

Featured Posts

jctotesfabs

So I have Come to Mama tickets for the show next week, and I was wondering where would be the best spot to stand by the main stage?  I really don't want the bridges to block my view too much, because Angel Down and Joanne are some of my favorite songs from the album that I've been looking forward to the most to see live.   I was just wondering if I would have a better view if I stood on a certain side of the stage.   PLEASE HELP YA GURL OUT 

OutOfTheAshes

She favors the stage right part of the stage. I was center left (looking at the stage). The bridges were blocking my view of her while she walked on them, BUT she entered the bridge right where I was standing and poses a lot for photos there. The show was amazing. The bridges are just so awkward, but I only couldn't see her while she was walking from the main stage to the next stage. Honestly, I loved my spot. 

CommonWhiteGirl

I stood at the back of the DIC stage so I was able to be literally 5-10 feet from her during DIC, Paparazzi, and Applause. Also, I was able to be in the 5th row at the back stage for BTW and her piano ballads. Then for the MR encore, I was in the 2nd row right behind her chair at the piano. It isn't ideal for the first half of the concert but it's totally worth it in the second half. Plus, Bankers Life is a pretty small arena so I was still close to the main stage regardless.  

Charlynn Struckhoff

Do you mean her right or the audience's right? I want to make sure I'm on the correct side. :-)

OutOfTheAshes
16 hours ago, Charlynn Struckhoff said:

Do you mean her right or the audience's right? I want to make sure I'm on the correct side. :-)

Her right. Audience left.

• 2 weeks later...
broadwaybrian318

my shows are in a week and a half.  where does everyone think the best places to stand on the Floor?

IllusionPerfect
On 11/17/2017 at 3:40 AM, broadwaybrian318 said:

my shows are in a week and a half.  where does everyone think the best places to stand on the Floor?

I'm standing next to the piano stage. I think those are where the most intimate moments happen. 

• 4 weeks later...
ApplauseftAdele
On 11/7/2017 at 11:30 AM, CommonWhiteGirl said:

I stood at the back of the DIC stage so I was able to be literally 5-10 feet from her during DIC, Paparazzi, and Applause. Also, I was able to be in the 5th row at the back stage for BTW and her piano ballads. Then for the MR encore, I was in the 2nd row right behind her chair at the piano. It isn't ideal for the first half of the concert but it's totally worth it in the second half. Plus, Bankers Life is a pretty small arena so I was still close to the main stage regardless.  

Question, were you able to see her well when she was on the main stage? Or what about people who were behind the DIC/Paparazzi stages? I feel like they would block the entire view of the stage, no?

CommonWhiteGirl
12 hours ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Question, were you able to see her well when she was on the main stage? Or what about people who were behind the DIC/Paparazzi stages? I feel like they would block the entire view of the stage, no?

I was able to see her pretty well on the main stage, but the Indianapolis arena is very small in comparison to other arenas, so that was a large factor in having a good view. And I'm not sure what you mean by the last question but if you're talking about the people behind the DIC stage towards the back stage, then that's where I was standing and the view wasn't that bad. I'm also pretty tall so I didn't have a problem with people blocking my view. :toofunny:

ApplauseftAdele
10 hours ago, CommonWhiteGirl said:

I was able to see her pretty well on the main stage, but the Indianapolis arena is very small in comparison to other arenas, so that was a large factor in having a good view. And I'm not sure what you mean by the last question but if you're talking about the people behind the DIC stage towards the back stage, then that's where I was standing and the view wasn't that bad. I'm also pretty tall so I didn't have a problem with people blocking my view. :toofunny:

I meant like, in the videos I can see that the stages she performs on for DIC and Paparazzi are pretty tall. Like some are taller higher than the average person. Do they obstruct your view of the main stage if you are seated behind them? Also, do they "elevate" to the tall length only when Gaga needs to be on them, then retract back into the floor when shes on the main stage, or do they stay that height the entire show?

mister max
8 hours ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

I meant like, in the videos I can see that the stages she performs on for DIC and Paparazzi are pretty tall. Like some are taller higher than the average person. Do they obstruct your view of the main stage if you are seated behind them? Also, do they "elevate" to the tall length only when Gaga needs to be on them, then retract back into the floor when shes on the main stage, or do they stay that height the entire show?

they only elevate when the bridges come down and when she is performing DIC :woohoo: other wise they are down and you can look over them!

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

CommonWhiteGirl
On 12/13/2017 at 1:16 AM, ApplauseftAdele said:

I'd suggest standing in the 2nd row of the DIC stage. So you're not leaning on the railing. I think those people were pushed up against it so when the stage elevated they didn't really get a good view. So the second row around the DIC stage is ideal. 

Archived