Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What pisses me of about being Gaga fan [TEASING SONGS]

Bordeciel

Featured Posts

Bordeciel
On 07/11/2017 at 7:55 PM, Satans Ex Wife said:

Gaga doesnt hype us :selena:Ā We hype ourselves :selena:

If I wasn't constantly stalking her 24/7 and reading rumors posted by other fans, I wouldn't know about Frankensteined or any of the other tracks people on her team have tweeted hints about. If you dont like the teasing maybe dont get on Twitter and GGD so much lmao cuz thats pretty much all we do between eras is speculate and make **** up and melt down over our own ideas

This is also true :selena:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DancelnTheDark

Gaga can do whatever she wants. If she puts out an album of her just coughing, fans would be like YYAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS

NIghtmareElm

Gaga is just posting pics of her in the studio. Ā It's her fake fans that are saying there will be a new single released soon. Ā People realized how easy it is to excite fans, so all they have to do is claim they're an inside on twitter, say new music soon, and then gets lots of attention. Ā 

RAMROD

Excuse you, why do you blame Gaga when it is the fanbase themeselvesĀ who haveĀ been over exposing, over hyping, and over analyze about everything Gaga does every single fxcking time?!!!

Gaga simply shares songs that she made with little group of people backstage. No promises made. It is yā€™all who suddenly thinks new music is coming.Ā 

Wear your glasses and see clearer. Thank you!

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

sipthistea

Yeah, disappointment after disappointment.Ā 

I learned not to take her too seriously in that way, 'cause you never know if she's going to release the songs or not.Ā 

She talks too much sometimesĀ :neyde:

Schwerk

Just donĀ“t obsess over everything is what IĀ“ve learned these past 8 years.

Now when I hear she's working on new music, I just think: Cool, can't wait to hear it. I don't let it linger in my mind and create this whole fantasy of what I think/want the song to sound like anymore like I sometimes have in the past. I'm just gonna wait and see what she releases.

Even if she never even releases Frankenstein'd I'm totally fine with it, because I don't really know what I'm missing and I trust her decisions. I don't want her to stop being excited for the new material she's writing and if she can't contain herself and wants to share little bits of what she's working on I applaudĀ it, because it's so cool she has that bound withĀ  her fans and she truly cares about their opinion and wants to impress them. Songwriting is a process, the music industry is complex, don't ever get your hopes up, just go with the flow.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Delusional Aura
On 07/11/2017 at 3:04 PM, Cerny said:

The only time Iā€™ve felt like ok, why Gaga?Ā was thatĀ one time she revealed that she has many unreleased volumes of work butĀ she chose not to put them into the ā€œsystemā€Ā meaningĀ the charts (she can always leak them, that way she can avoid the monetizing and all that manufacturedĀ bull crap she seems to hate so much, or maybe she just hates when one of her tracksĀ donā€™t reach the very top of the ā€œsystemā€Ā :sis:)Ā 

I mean whatever,Ā thatā€™s fine but then she continuedĀ and said,Ā sometimes itā€™s fun to have music me and my friends listen to, we love it. Donā€™t be freaking mean Gaga, can I be your friend?

THIS X1000000000000000000000000000000000

On 11/8/2017 at 3:38 PM, Loopy said:

Gaga can do whatever she wants. If she puts out an album of her just coughing, fans would be like YYAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS

she already did that....JND first 10 seconds...

Well she actually said once that ā€œshe has songs just for her friends to dance toā€ or smth like that.

well we live you gaga so just release them for us.

what do you have to losee:trollga:

Carmine Morriello

FfFfFfFF

I think it's interesting as a fan to constantly hear hints of the creative process of the album, but I understandĀ your point.

DancelnTheDark
15 hours ago, HolyFool said:

she already did that....JND first 10 seconds...

That wasn't her coughing tho.. sounded like a man lol

25 minutes ago, Loopy said:

That wasn't her coughing tho.. sounded like a man lol

Gaga isnā€™t bound by gender lol

tumblr_nlgo4cAFaJ1rzo7txo1_500.gif

Archived