💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What pisses me of about being Gaga fan [TEASING SONGS]

Bordeciel

Featured Posts

DancelnTheDark
11 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Try being a Paulina Rubio fan. She's been teasing and promising a new album for years now. Years.

90GHvz6.gif

Don't say goodbye :excited2:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
14 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Try being a Paulina Rubio fan. She's been teasing and promising a new album for years now. Years.

90GHvz6.gif

i've been waiting for Porcelain Black's album since 2011 :madge: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Bambino
7 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i've been waiting for Porcelain Black's album since 2011

That's the year Paulina released her latest album

90GHvz6.gif

ryanripley
Just now, Bambino said:

That's the year Paulina released her latest album

90GHvz6.gif

at least you got one

PB's got leaked and it was just crap demos

90GHvz6.gif

JazzGa

Gaga doesnt hype us :selena: We hype ourselves :selena:

If I wasn't constantly stalking her 24/7 and reading rumors posted by other fans, I wouldn't know about Frankensteined or any of the other tracks people on her team have tweeted hints about. If you dont like the teasing maybe dont get on Twitter and GGD so much lmao cuz thats pretty much all we do between eras is speculate and make **** up and melt down over our own ideas

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Bambino
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

at least you got one

PB's got leaked and it was just crap demos

90GHvz6.gif

hope they both release their ****ing albums

90GHvz6.gif

BlackJudas

She talked about Ratchet because it was going to be included on ARTPOP, same thing with TEA. Last minute changes discarded their place on the album. Outside of hose songs, I didn't hear her talk about any other songs. ARTPOP ll is a cd full of outtakes which most likely contains the 2 titles I mentioned. If ARTPOP would've been a huge success, the label probably would've invested in the project.

Point is, she gets excited about whatever she's working on but you can't blame her when things don't go as planned. Some day in the future, we'll hear them.

JazzGa
13 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i've been waiting for Porcelain Black's album since 2011 :madge: 

OMG i loved her in middleschool, her song Leftovers was my jam... then she started accusing Gaga of copying her black and white Cruella hair lol, guess she got too distracted by the celebrity female vs. female bullshit to remember to make more music  

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

OMG i loved her in middleschool, her song Leftovers was my jam... then she started accusing Gaga of copying her black and white Cruella hair lol, guess she got too distracted by the celebrity female vs. female bullshit to remember to make more music  

same :air: she got SUPER messy really fast and then she decided she's making rap music so i was like whatever and left the fanbase 

but i'd still like to hear more of that old stuff and i really resent RedOne for holding her back and constantly delaying her album :neyde: 

The only time I’ve felt like ok, why Gaga? was that one time she revealed that she has many unreleased volumes of work but she chose not to put them into the “system” meaning the charts (she can always leak them, that way she can avoid the monetizing and all that manufactured bull crap she seems to hate so much, or maybe she just hates when one of her tracks don’t reach the very top of the “system” :sis:

I mean whatever, that’s fine but then she continued and said, sometimes it’s fun to have music me and my friends listen to, we love it. Don’t be freaking mean Gaga, can I be your friend?

YorkieCat

Maybe it’s Interscope.  I’m a big fan of No doubt and Gwen’s solo stuff,( they’ve under Interscope too )and it’s the same! Talk talk talk about new songs and albums etc and then nothing :grr:

JazzGa
Just now, ryanripley said:

same :air: she got SUPER messy really fast and then she decided she's making rap music so i was like whatever and left the fanbase 

but i'd still like to hear more of that old stuff and i really resent RedOne for holding her back and constantly delaying her album :neyde: 

I just finished reading her Wiki page and I'm not so sure if it's RedOne's fault nothing got released... She seems to have problems making relationships with labels, husbands, producers, and band members last more than 1-2 years :awkney: Anyways I better fade into the abyss now and stop derailing the thread 

J9Jtvew.gif

ryanripley
Just now, Satans Ex Wife said:

I just finished reading her Wiki page and I'm not so sure if it's RedOne's fault nothing got released... She seems to have problems making relationships with labels, husbands, producers, and band members last more than 1-2 years :awkney: Anyways I better fade into the abyss now and stop derailing the thread 

J9Jtvew.gif

i followed her heavily during those years and i had friends who would DM her all the time and it seemed a lot of it was the labels problem, so RedOne took her on into his own label and STILL nothing happened (i remember there was another artist signed who was also suffering under RedOne's label cus she had no releases), but i'm putting it all 100% on him

PB was REALLY messy, a serious attitude problem, so i think she held herself back hugely and they probably didn't want to put such a risk into the spotlight :selena: 

Mr Peeps
52 minutes ago, Bordeciel said:

And I think about songs like Ratchet (she frickin' sang it in a London club in 2013)

To help you out: Ratchet was never recorded. What Gaga sang in the club was freestyle 

Archived