💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What pisses me of about being Gaga fan [TEASING SONGS]

Bordeciel

Featured Posts

Bordeciel

Hi.

First of all. I love Gaga. Love her since Bad Romance, and big fan since ARTPOP (Yeah, We do Exist)

I've been a fan in a lot of bad moments and I'll always be I think.

But there's something that really pisses me off and I need to express it :nails:

Since a Week, we're hearing about songs like Frankenstein that are sooo Good. But as so much songs since 2012, we're OVERHYPED by Gaga and her entourage about songs that we'll probably NEVER hear.

And I find it so direspectful in a way, to be teased about Gaga & Entourage about songs that We could hear, but not really, but we could... And I think about songs like Ratchet (she frickin' sang it in a London club in 2013) or TEA (so much talk for... what? An Intro 4 years later??)

At the end of the day I feel disrespected as a beloved fad and let down in those situation.

And I just want to say : Stop talking about music you never deliver! Deliver, or don't say.

Sorry if the thread is messy

Love ma Gaga anyway but hey, I had to say it.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

i'll hand you the ARTPOP era teasing, that really was a bad idea since we were just constantly excited for what ended up being something totally different

but with this era? the teasing has been minimal

all this stuff from Frankensteined was done backstage at a M&G with the info being put on the spot by GagaDaily's and some JWT twitter account, instead of gaga constantly dropping hints/titles/lyrics like she used to. plus a lot of stuff has been totally born out of fan speculation here, with people like 666popart/chaosangel/whatever tweeting very vague stuff acting like it's secret info

we don't know a lot about the cut music from Joanne, what we do know is mostly unconfirmed stuff from leakers or the 8 RedOne songs but that's about it, this era compared to ARTPOP has been great when it comes to teasing cus it's next to nothing

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Evan Peters

i mean....it's her songs. she can talk about them however she pleases :selena:

emma roberts is an abuser

Drin Lon

I kind of agree, especially in this case, since now she can release whatever she wants without the whole Troy mess and she deliberately decided to sing to these fans that song and even asked if we'd be interested in a side B of Joanne :giveup: And then all these receipts from years ago with the same name being mentioned etc. :giveup: Sorry but in this case as a fan I have to be hyped, it would kinda suck if Gaga just shelved it forever somewhere :laughga:

I just think of it as something nice she did for those fans backstage. They had the moment of a lifetime. :shrug:

PunkTheFunk
6 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I just think of it as something nice she did for those fans backstage. They had the moment of a lifetime. :shrug:

This might be the inner Bernie Sanders in me but is she rewarding her rich fans with more music? While the rest of us peasants have to fight for scraps?

bernie-sanders-starman.jpg?w=807

Gaga is an artist.

As an artist, I know one thing, if anything.

I get hyped for ideas alone, and projects I may never finish.

Leave Gaga alone. She's like all creative types. We'll get excited over an idea we may not touch for decades. Or ever.

8 minutes ago, Bordeciel said:

And I think about songs like Ratchet (she frickin' sang it in a London club in 2013)

OilyAcidicAmericanbadger-max-1mb.gif

Archived