monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BeIIadonna
Just now, monketsharona said:

What I learnt from J&D is that some songs should have remained unreleased lol

Seriously she has great unreleased songs that should have been on her albums...

J&D Was a bop :nails:

tellemhone

That's unnecessary and annoying if it interupts the show. If Gaga notices she'll say nothing

:air: :air: :air:

Lextyr97
13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Only Little Monsters can do this :yay:

Lmfao I'm so here for this. They better do it

Drin Lon

Here for it, according to the people in the M&G she did ask for their thoughts wether she should release a B side to Joanne or not so hopefully these fans get noticed :classy:

Getting flashbacks to when fans said "Release Partynauseous" to Gaga and her response was "Okay".

Make it stupid!

Just now, Drin Lon said:

Here for it, according to the people in the M&G she did ask for their thoughts wether she should release a B side to Joanne or not so hopefully these fans get noticed :classy:

where did this info come from, that she talked to fans backstage? where are the receipts or sources?

Make it stupid!

LeJudas
19 minutes ago, Rah Rah Bitch said:

this is a ****ing bad idea omg

She's gonna hunt down those hunties from the m&g and keep them hostage in her chicken coop.

Sign me up GAGA

James Gibson

Omg this fanbase always surpass itself. Im totally here for it if it's done in a large scale. But I can totally see her pretending she doesn't know anything and start a random speech about how much she love us and making music and then pick a random fan letter to read. Just like that time when they gave her a fake oscar for best original song and she pretended it was for being lady gaga lol

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, slayo said:

where did this info come from, that she talked to fans backstage? where are the receipts or sources?

the user that was at the meet and greet said it in the original thread a few times

the whole story is that she spoke to them, sung for them and then asked/talked about releasing a side b

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LittleMonster20

10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

What I learnt from J&D is that some songs should have remained unreleased lol

Seriously she has great unreleased songs that should have been on her albums...

Jewels N' Drugs was actually a good choice for the album If you ask me,I don't see how it is so hated just for being trap(influenced)

But anyway,we haven't even heard most of them(in full).And remember,Gaga is a perfectionist,so there has to be some reason she decided not to put them out?

And for the record,we need to be grateful for what Gaga gives us already.And I never said I didn't want to hear Frankenstein,nor that I'm not excited about it/'Joanne B-Side

Archived