news

A songwriter teased Lady Gaga / RedOne music

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Just now, Gardevoir said:

So say if she were to go back to her The Fame Monster days

070710-gaga-tour-lead-623.jpg?itok=1PcIf

Would you not be here for it :selena: 

Nope. I'd still listen to Joanne and C2C, but I wouldn't listen to her newer stuff. 

1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

Because your opinion is really that important to her :toofunny:

People are going to the leave the fan base no matter what gets released.

Like you said, it's just my opinion. I won't cry and have a breakdown and start hating just because a singer decides to take a different direction from what I normally like. I'll simply just not listen to her newer stuff and listen to her songs which I enjoy.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neight Shayde
30 minutes ago, Melodrama said:

I seriously wish Joanne was never a thing. Imagine the bops we could've got:toofunny: Like don't get me wrong, the album is great but I'd much rather have an album full of pop smash hits. 

No.

Go-away-GIF.gif

monsterdino
31 minutes ago, Melodrama said:

I seriously wish Joanne was never a thing. Imagine the bops we could've got:toofunny: Like don't get me wrong, the album is great but I'd much rather have an album full of pop smash hits. 

excuse me no

LordEnigma
2 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

bobby who? , we stan :golfclap:

giphy.gif

People just don't look at the whole picture...

I'll send in my application to replace Bobby tonight :giggle:

smokingthemall
2 minutes ago, tthen said:

Nope. I'd still listen to Joanne and C2C, but I wouldn't listen to her newer stuff. 

Like you said, it's just my opinion. I won't cry and have a breakdown and start hating just because a singer decides to take a different direction from what I normally like. I'll simply just not listen to her newer stuff and listen to her songs which I enjoy.

wait, you don't like pop-ga? 

chase your big, beautiful dreams

Just now, smokingthemall said:

wait, you don't like pop-ga? 

I like the Fame singles (JD/PF/Paparazzi/LoveGame) and maybe Beautiful Dirty Rich, but I really dislike TFM/BTW/AP. 

KleinGa
7 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

So say if she were to go back to her The Fame Monster days

070710-gaga-tour-lead-623.jpg?itok=1PcIf

Would you not be here for it :selena: 

@gagagoogoose @Teal Ambition @GypsyBabe poor sis @Gardevoir thinks @tthen will say yes to TFM looks and era.

Lettuce inform ha that he's a delulu that only stans C2C AND JOANNE. lmfao @Gardevoir honey you've got a big storm coming. You poor thing

JohnnyVersace

I been feeling her shift lately. It's sort of like in 5'2 when she becomes LG again for the Super Bowl. Look at JWT even, it's very over the top, pop-heavy, lights, pyro, glitter, etc. 

I think she felt that she had to release Joanne for herself and her family. But I definitely feel the bops are coming in 2018. 

ryanripley
13 minutes ago, tthen said:

Waiting for what's next...if she goes back to her old ways then...I only have 2 WPs left before being banned so Gaga better announce her direction. I really enjoyed C2C/Joanne and those are kinda what made me a fan. 

a concept: you can dislike stuff and not be rude enough about it to wind up being banned :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Just now, ryanripley said:

a concept: you can dislike stuff and not be rude enough about it to wind up being banned :poot: 

8 minutes ago, tthen said:

^aand I'm just gonna leave this as my statement 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I been feeling her shift lately. It's sort of like in 5'2 when she becomes LG again for the Super Bowl. Look at JWT even, it's very over the top, pop-heavy, lights, pyro, glitter, etc. 

I think she felt that she had to release Joanne for herself and her family. But I definitely feel the bops are coming in 2018. 

Yeah I feel like it's a great time to release that side B thing that she's thinking about

People really like her again since Super Bowl

Bambino
1 minute ago, tthen said:

I like the Fame singles (JD/PF/Paparazzi/LoveGame) and maybe Beautiful Dirty Rich, but I really dislike TFM/BTW/AP. 

AKxyooM.jpg

Archived