A songwriter teased Lady Gaga / RedOne music

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grigio Guy
16 minutes ago, Melodrama said:

I seriously wish Joanne was never a thing. Imagine the bops we could've got:toofunny: Like don't get me wrong, the album is great but I'd much rather have an album full of pop smash hits. 

giphy.gif

Religion is a product to sell.

monketsharona

Guys there's no way to pick either Joanne or RedOne songs, especially when we could have both x) 

gagagoogoose
3 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

weave flew to Venus

Oh look! That's us when Frankensteined is released:

create-crowd-1.jpg 

LetsGetHigh
2 minutes ago, Jed said:

You guys are upset about a hypothetically better album when in fact we all do not know at all the quality of that redone “album”.  If it’s was good enough and innovative enough she would have released it. 

As many have said, she probably didn't scrap the album due to it not being innovative or good enough. She probably wanted a less Gaga more Lady album, especially after C2C and years bettering her image. She wanted a more mature maybe less dance pop sound and she did it. 

I'm not actually mad, I love Joanne. But I'd also love hearing some Gaga dance pop songs again.

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

@MaryJaneHolland I want to see you hyped again :gaysia:

"Sad that the world will never hear the amazing Red and Gaga songs :'("

I'll have to leave you empty-handed this time around, dahlin

200w.gif

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

"Sad that the world will never hear the amazing Red and Gaga songs :'("

I'll have to leave you empty-handed this time around, dahlin

200w.gif

Well he said this more than one year ago lol

KleinGa
3 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

Oh look! That's us when Frankensteined is released:

create-crowd-1.jpg 

Us at the Frankensteinrave B Side Ball World Tour 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, monketsharona said:

Well he said this more than one year ago lol

Still not getting hyped

200w.gif

LordEnigma
21 minutes ago, Melodrama said:

I seriously wish Joanne was never a thing. Imagine the bops we could've got:toofunny: Like don't get me wrong, the album is great but I'd much rather have an album full of pop smash hits. 

Joanne might be the only reason we will get bigger, better music videos, continue touring at large venues/travel abroad, etc. in the future. If she released another "crazy" album instead of Joanne - we may not even have a world tour this year. It's a business and I'd rather sacrifice an era (even though I LOVE Joanne) of craziness so we can continue to have big budget productions in the future.

Waiting for what's next...if she goes back to her old ways then...I only have 2 WPs left before being banned so Gaga better announce her direction. I really enjoyed C2C/Joanne and those are kinda what made me a fan. 

LordEnigma
2 minutes ago, tthen said:

Waiting for what's next...if she goes back to her old ways then...I only have 2 WPs left before being banned so Gaga better announce her direction. I really enjoyed C2C/Joanne and those are kinda what made me a fan. 

Because your opinion is really that important to her :toofunny:

People are going to the leave the fan base no matter what gets released.

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, tthen said:

So say if she were to go back to her The Fame Monster days

070710-gaga-tour-lead-623.jpg?itok=1PcIf

Would you not be here for it :selena: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

It would be funny if Gaga will tweet "I don't know her"

idk he's working for Sony, there's no connection to Gaga and why would she let him hear songs??

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TheRoof
2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Joanne might be the only reason we will get bigger, better music videos, continue touring at large venues/travel abroad, etc. in the future. If she released another "crazy" album instead of Joanne - we may not even have a world tour this year. It's a business and I'd rather sacrifice an era (even though I LOVE Joanne) of craziness so we can continue to have big budget productions in the future.

bobby who? , we stan :golfclap:

giphy.gif

Archived