Backstage Package Changes

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Irrelevant

I heard that you were meeting Gaga after the show now? :duck:

Were there any other changes I didn't know about? More time to speak? :duck:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

UnnamedArtist

Now she sings to the fans unreleased tracks and blows up the entire fan base:stalkga:

I got my email for my backstage package for Saturday and it does say that the meet and greet may be moved to after the show!

JoanneARTPOP
5 hours ago, lg5 said:

I got my email for my backstage package for Saturday and it does say that the meet and greet may be moved to after the show!

Ask her about those new song, Joanne b-side and AMA rumors please

3 minutes ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

Ask her about those new song, Joanne b-side and AMA rumors please

I was planning on asking about the AMAs!

I talked to a person who had the backstage for Indianapolis and he said that the photos are still group photos, but I guess they take 3 and let everyone stand by her? That’s really nice at least! And he said that she answered everyone’s questions!

Sarah Millner

yes supposingly the tour manager said there was a lot of backlash so she has changed it to after the show now so she has more time

1 hour ago, fivefoottwo said:

saw pics of individual photos floating around so i think she does those now, not sure tho

UGH i hope this is true!

loving you is cherry pie ♥

Vasilios Mantoulidis
11 hours ago, lg5 said:

I talked to a person who had the backstage for Indianapolis and he said that the photos are still group photos, but I guess they take 3 and let everyone stand by her? That’s really nice at least! And he said that she answered everyone’s questions!

Can you elaborate more, this sounds amazing!

Not The Real Gaga

OMG I was one of those complainers tbh Glad she changed it. Can't wait now to meet her at JWT Amsterdam!

But tbh... I feel a little bit sad for the ones who already got their experience...

Sarah Millner

did you already go backstage then? i know i also feel happy but very sad for the fans already had backstage.

courtneylove
On 11/7/2017 at 2:38 PM, lg5 said:

How long before the show did you get your email? My show isn't till Nov. 28 and am just making sure I get it in time and that it's sent to the right email. 

Archived