💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bobby Caught Me Filming Him Last Night

Doot

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
10 minutes ago, KING said:

It's not. I'm not gay either & love Gaga!

Same though. :diane:

⚯͛

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

I’m pretty sure he’s used to someone filming him.. if you know what I mean...

britney-spears-omg.gif

Aw 😂😂 bless him :laughga:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

4 hours ago, datlastfam said:

me sneaking to my crush and take a video of him secretly :selena:

giphy.gif

I was caught trying to take a pic of some dude for my friend a few years ago and this was exactly how I reacted when he caught me :air: 

4 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Same though. :diane:

Same though x2 :diane:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

LetsGetHigh
28 minutes ago, JGD said:

I was caught trying to take a pic of some dude for my friend a few years ago and this was exactly how I reacted when he caught me :air: 

This is why I NEVER take pics of anything that's not my business. I get so much anxiety for a few seconds opening my camera and wondering if the shutter sound is gonna go off or I forgot the flash on or something. I'd rather just not do it at all and stay safe. :emma: 

8 hours ago, LeJudas said:

We're not all gay?.....is..... Is that required? I love Gaga but I'm not a hunty is that acceptable? Or shall I become a hunty

The hunties of GGD are trying to convert us using un-Christian methods of conversion such as being forced to listen to Madge's Confessions :selena:spreading the gay agenda :poot:

7 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

This is why I NEVER take pics of anything that's not my business. I get so much anxiety for a few seconds opening my camera and wondering if the shutter sound is gonna go off or I forgot the flash on or something. I'd rather just not do it at all and stay safe. :emma: 

He was across the food court and I was so embarrassed that he noticed and caught me.  I tried to play it off by pretending I was taking a selfie and moving around as if I was looking for a perfect angle :toofunny: 

5 hours ago, KING said:

It's not. I'm not gay either & love Gaga!

Same but the ratio of hunties to non-hunties is...very visible :poot:

3 minutes ago, tthen said:

The hunties of GGD are trying to convert us using un-Christian methods of conversion such as being forced to listen to Madge's Confessions :selena:spreading the gay agenda :poot:

They did that to me :air:

Spoiler

I loved it tho :stalkga:

6 minutes ago, BloodyGlory said:

They did that to me :air:

Reveal hidden contents

I loved it tho :stalkga:

I'm still resilient :firega: aka I still listen to Madonna/Like A Virgin/True Blue/Like A Prayer :poot:

GypsyBabe
2 hours ago, tthen said:

No one can force me to listen to Madge :reductive:

⚯͛

Archived