đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Happy 4th Anniversary ARTPOP!

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

ImpossiblePrincess

YAS ARTPOP an album that inspired my creativity and helped widen my music taste EVEN more, I remember only getting the CD though on like 16th November because my Nan was gonna buy it me, thanks Nan for giving me the gift that is ARTPOP and thank you Lady Gaga For Being The Creative Genius Master we all know you are

- Free My Mind ARTPOP, You Make My Heart Stop

I also forgot to mention this album has my favourite Lady Gaga song of all time, Dope!

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

I became a stan in this era. I miss ARTPOP :giveup:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

crisTEAne

ARTPOP, lil baby. i still love ü—always will. :wub:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

12 hours ago, Poissonche said:

she fixed me with her love :diane:And that was before The Cure :diane:

Come thru #1 insider :diane: when will popart666? :diane:

I think Gaga worked her  are off with this album, more than any other. TF was the beginning, TFM  and BTW were made while touring and Joanne is an amazing album  ( everyday I love it more) but it isn't ground-breaking. 

Gaga put her heart and soul on ARTPOP and I guess this hurt her even more when it people didn't understand the project. She had a lot of things planned for this and they didn't work out. Media was putting her against Perry, her management didn't go well, Applause and DWUW videos damn... 

I mean and I really mean it, Joanne is my fave album now but I know she can do better, she can experiment, she can innovate, she is a vsnguarsit, she has all want it takes and is Talent, I hope she feels strong enough to try it again.  She put so much of her energy on ARTPOP that she almost quits  music.  

God  bless our girl.

StarlightSeiya

tumblr_oczlvfCwyC1qea3vno1_400.gif

Happy Birthday ARTPOP. Wish she stuck with the swinefest version of SExx Dreams

Bone Apple Tea bebe

blackpink

I was 13 when it came out. The first era I ever started to stan Gaga :selena:

Donatella is my favourite :classy:

TheSlash

Finally some content not being related to the current meltdowns :tony: .

Aura, Venus, ARTPOP, Swine, MJH and Gypsy are definitely my favorites :music: :firega:

Ew, David!

WeDontStop

Happy Birthday to my favourite album of all time, I hope U find Love & Art. I hope you find eternal bliss.

Spoiler

I'm screaming because there's been rumours about TEA being released on the 4th anniversary. Maybe on the 11th? :pray:

i got the boys in dubai

Happy Birthday ARTPOP!

Still In Love With ARTPOP!

Thank You ARTPOP for....

Aura-Venus-G.u.y. ,SexxxDreams ,Dwuw,ARTPOP,Swine,Donatella,Mary Jane Holland ,Dope ,Applause

Has anyone listened to Piano Gaga on iTunes? All piano covers of the album. Really a nice way to show the complexity of the melodies.

Archived