Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga jumps off stage to hug a girl

Rifek

Featured Posts

FATCAT

So sweet :giveup:

ANYONE WRITING NOTES INT HE FUTURE: Add "Can't wait to hear Frankensteined" and maybe she'll make it happen :hor:

Purr more, hiss less.

Poissonche

She did that in Montreal too but with a hunty :diane:. I died a little because of the cuteness overload :diane:

LeJudas
12 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

So sweet :giveup:

ANYONE WRITING NOTES INT HE FUTURE: Add "Can't wait to hear Frankensteined" and maybe she'll make it happen :hor:

I wonder if she ever feels like we've transferred our consciousness into mini robots and just follow her around all the time just recording and screaming "YASSS GAGA YOU INHALE SO GOOD" but all she hears is a slight buzzing noise.

ryanripley

this just in: haters continue to seeth as gaga proves them wrong, again

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Chuckles
45 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

She did that in Montreal too but with a hunty :diane:. I died a little because of the cuteness overload :diane:

Any pics or videos?

RAMROD

CuddleGa :applause: Queen of hugging her fans :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

omg she put her paws up!! :hug:

Well of course ♥️ To abandon the monster paw would mean abandoning her monsters and she just couldn't have that. She said before edge of glory (Vancouver I think. I'll have to look it up again) that from the moment she laid eyes on us, she swore to herself that she would serve only 2 people: Us and God. I can't explain what little monsters and Gaga have but I can tell you that we're bonded for life ♥️ It's like she needed us as much as we needed her and through that need we healed eachother. During million reasons, someone gave her the devil horn hand sign as a sign of approval of something she said and she told them "I see you're giving me devil horns but little monsters put our paws up". It was her own way of saying "I'm so thankful I've attracted new fans but deep down my little monsters will always have my heart". We are a huge part of her world. Gaga without her monsters is like salt without pepper. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

CuddleGa :applause: Queen of hugging her fans :applause:

I don't think it's a coincidence that this was right before "the cure". See the cure is I wanna be with you 2.0 haha. 

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Ugh I love this woman! 

As I always say "I thought I knew what love was until I became a little monster" ♥️

Archived