opinion

Joanne World Tour Official Merch Now Available

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, seXXX dreams said:

im a dumbass and bought a t-shirt at my show a size too small 

Wear it for days you feel like a ho ho :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, seXXX dreams said:

Hoanne has fatrolls?

More to love and hold on to... :ladyhaha:

fabuIesque

i would get the rhino hoodie but i love myself enough to NOT spend 80 dollars on a  white sweater that i'll wear enough to the point where it will get stained severely. the price of it should be 30 bucks honestly

TimisaMonster
5 minutes ago, Rah Rah Bitch said:

i would get the rhino hoodie but i love myself enough to NOT spend 80 dollars on a  white sweater that i'll wear enough to the point where it will get stained severely. the price of it should be 30 bucks honestly

And that doesn't include shipping and handling compared to buying it in person at fill price. Basically add $20 to every item...

$100 for a basic white hoodie...Gaga had better worked out in it...:wtf:

fabuIesque
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

And that doesn't include shipping and handling compared to buying it in person at fill price. Basically add $20 to every item...

$100 for a basic white hoodie...Gaga had better worked out in it...:wtf:

that's too much money for just one hoodie with gaga's face, now i gotta turn to redbubble for stuff with gaga's name/album/face on it

TimisaMonster
3 minutes ago, Rah Rah Bitch said:

that's too much money for just one hoodie with gaga's face, now i gotta turn to redbubble for stuff with gaga's name/album/face on it

If the designs were more complex and visually appealing and not so "overpriced basic hipster" then id buy...whats with the ugly tape on the pic??? 

Why can't all this be on the Canadian store :nails:

56 minutes ago, Rah Rah Bitch said:

I regret buying it cause I never wear it. I'd definitely spill coffee on it or something. What makes me even more annoyed is that they started selling the black hoodie the show after mine. :giveup:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Irrelevant

The horns t shirt is the only clothing item I would buy

I am interested in the lithograph tho

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

I hated them all at first sight but I ended up buying the rhino sweater, the rhino black shirt, the rhino pink shirt, the Joanne album cover tee and the tour dates tee.

I used to think they all looked ugly but I somehow got used to the “I bought this at a cheap dinner on highway 10” aesthetic. I’d never wear clothes with such a redneck look but since they’re Gaga related they suddenly feel more appealing. It’s comparable to the “I wear nirvana shirts but I don’t like them” phenomenon.

I do agree that the prices are awfully high though. If you wanna do a cheap aesthetic go for it but may the price come with it :deadbanana: 

youcantcatchme
On 06/11/2017 at 9:43 PM, Robot said:

I got the lithograph on Friday and it's SO nice in person :flutter:

Do they provide a tube when you buy it at the concert? Kind of worried about accidentally damaging it during concert or on the way home :gum:

On 11/12/2017 at 6:30 AM, youcantcatchme said:

Do they provide a tube when you buy it at the concert? Kind of worried about accidentally damaging it during concert or on the way home :gum:

Nope. They just hand it to you unrolled with an elastic band. :toofunny:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Pluto said:

Nope. They just hand it to you unrolled with an elastic band. :toofunny:

The merch handling has gotten so lazy these past eras...it's embarrassing as a fan base :smh:

Archived